Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Is she sleeping with  clothes on?

Correction: Now she has taken off her pantyhose.  On picture I took 8:29 local, she has this on.

Was she drunk when she got home?

Yes, she was. The poor baby was staggering around having to hold on to things so she wouldn't fall down. Mikey's got to stop making her match him drink for drink when they're out on the town.  :lmao: :lmao:

She sure looked cute, though.  :)

Looks like it's time for bonding time between Rita and Kristy...Mike I know how selfish you are, but can please just let them bond and not worry that one will tell the other how much of a rascal you are..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am just nervous anytime they are together,because Kristy might let it slip out what we did while my Baby was in London :lmao: :lmao: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :haha: :haha:

Looks like it's time for bonding time between Rita and Kristy...Mike I know how selfish you are, but can please just let them bond and not worry that one will tell the other how much of a rascal you are..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I sprayed my baby Rita already this morning,,but it was not my scent  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao:

euromike69 u need to mark your claim we all know rita is yours and kristy is mine I sprayed  my  sent  there already

• Upvote 1