Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Yes, Slider I believe we will find out.

I see only one issue with your argument. If the girls are in love and Kami is les, then why don't they make it???

You know what my hunch is, Slider? I think Kami doesn't yet realize she may be bi or les. So she hangs out a lot with woman friends, has a best friend woman she lies with and snuggles with and moves in with (Kristy). Kristy has already realized she is bi. But Kristy loves Kami and won't force her to confront her sexual issue until she is ready.

I've seen this done time and time again by different ladies,but I wonder why do they stand outside of the bathtub fully clothed to wash their hair,like Kamila is doing right now and Irma used to do all the time,And then most of the time after doing that they then take a shower in the bathtub,is it just easier to wash their hair while standing outside of the shower? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

• Upvote 1

Damn It's now 8:44 pm where these ladies are right now,,,I had no idea Russia was a full 8 hours ahead of us in the states,,you learn something new everyday,,,,I thought they would maybe be just 2 or 3 hours ahead at the most,,that's even more than Barcelona.

And Kamila please I'm begging you,pick up the phone and invite Rita over for at least the weekend that would make Mikey feel like he won the Lottery  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Yeah Milana and Coco too for a all girls sleepover .....and Irma and Ana too,,,Irma could give everybody some naked Oily massages

Damn can you imagine Irma giving both Kristy and Kamila massages and everybody is naked :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Upvote 1

MIKEY, YOU ARE FADING AWAY! What, did you run out of dark ink? Green or purple would be preferable to faded black!!!

I see your fantasy, mikey.  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I can go for it, mikey, invite them over. That place is so big you could have some kickass parties there!

Kristy must be watching something on her phone or tablet because she keeps smiling at something. How does she stay so still though? I am a fidgety person by nature, can't stay still. She has really calmed down, matured.

And Kami is probably going out later, she is putting on eye shadow and makeup. Maybe tried clothes on earlier to get Kristy's opinions.

Yes, Slider I believe we will find out.

I see only one issue with your argument. If the girls are in love and Kami is les, then why don't they make it???

You know what my hunch is, Slider? I think Kami doesn't yet realize she may be bi or les. So she hangs out a lot with woman friends, has a best friend woman she lies with and snuggles with and moves in with (Kristy). Kristy has already realized she is bi. But Kristy loves Kami and won't force her to confront her sexual issue until she is ready.

I don't  think Kami wants to come fully out of the closet yet ! Maybe her family don't realize she is partial to women, who knows? She said once in Spain that she had sex with her photographer ; however, she always travels with a woman photographer ! Maybe she is under contract with RLC  to not

Actually have sex on camera with Kristy -who knows ? Once they have sex together in front of the camera, the mystique of K&K will be over !,

Yea I just put in an order for some more,Meanwhile BBSQ69 loaned me some of his big blue ink marker. :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao:

MIKEY, YOU ARE FADING AWAY! What, did you run out of dark ink? Green or purple would be preferable to faded black!!!

I see your fantasy, mikey.  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I can go for it, mikey, invite them over. That place is so big you could have some kickass parties there!

• Upvote 1