Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I think that you completely misread and misunderstood what I wrote,,,please read it again.....I was talking about the people that K&K were in Barcelona and the People who they are right now,,Kristy is the same playful lovable person that she was back then and still is the same way she is now,,Kamila is the same sexy and sweet person that she was back in barcelona and she is the exact same way still today. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :yes:

Mike I'll have to disagree with comparing Barcelona with Moscow. They are different setups and can in no way be the same. Barcelona has a person with a piss poor attitude and no personality. And sadly she has pulled another one down with her. Yes that makes it not as much fun to watch. So I wait patiently for the reset but for me it's not dead.

I didn't give up on Moscow because I'm not that interested in it in the first place. Love looking at K&K pics but without the free cams it's just not the same. Reading the "What are they doing now" is uninteresting and a waste for me. The comments are fine when no one is arguing over something trivial and the gushing worship isn't over the top. When it is I just skim over it and if I miss something that was mixed in then my bad.

I keep seeing a reference to "Real Life". I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But what makes this apartment "Real Life" and none of the rest of them? That's a rhetorical question by the way and doesn't require an answer.

Bottom line is watch whatever you want and comment on what you want. But I think if you leave your expectations at the door you'll enjoy it a lot more.

I hate making a long post. But I feel better now.

Everyone enjoy your morning, day, evening, or night as the case may be. Be a long time before I make a post like this again.im-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

P.S. Daytona 500 Next Sunday. woohoo-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

I got your point about K&K. I was referring to this apartment being in the groove now and the other being dead. To me every apartment has it's own feel for lack of a better word. (not the sharpest knife)  Different people , different locations , different time zones. The girls personalities appear to be the same from what I read.

Maybe I didn't explain it well enough. Which is why I tend to keep my opinions to myself or keep them very short. smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's why I had posed the question a while back asking that if Ilona,Irma,Anna and Danaya also got their own place similar to what K&K have right now,,would they still act the same way,would we see Irma topless walking around and giving massages or Ilona being naked for 24hrs straight......you're right about the different environments,,,they bring out the different sides of people.

I got your point about K&K. I was referring to this apartment being in the groove now and the other being dead. To me every apartment has it's own feel for lack of a better word. (not the sharpest knife)  Different people , different locations , different time zones. The girls personalities appear to be the same from what I read.

Maybe I didn't explain it well enough. Which is why I tend to keep my opinions to myself or keep them very short. smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

I'd rather not see anymore of Ilona. That girl is as fake as you can get. I'd love to see my sweetheart Irma again naked or not. But there's no way to know if her or any of the others would be the same or not in this kind of setup.

The girls are now on their 3rd bottle of wine,,,I don't recall Kamila drinking like this before,can you guys just imagine how Mikey would be acting if it was Rita that Kamila had invited over :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Upvote 1

Kami's bf is over! Three girls and the guy. The possibilities are endless!

He got her a huge teddy bear. Must be valentine's day gift. Kristy is going to flirt the fuck with him!

Guy is good looking.

Uh oh, Mikey, competition for us.

You better be good to her, guy, or book or us are coming for you!!!