Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

This photo has given me some very good ideas,,man this could get freaky in some weird ways really quick,,damn this shit looks so sexy,,can you imagine Kamila just like that either completely naked or dressed in lingerie, all while spanking her,and then taking her down on top of that teddy bear :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

vlcsnap-2016-02-13-17h40m11s134.jpg

• Upvote 1

I look at something of Irma's everyday too DES7469,,,But it's not blue it's the most amazing pink that you have ever seen in your life!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

smiley-says-no-emoticon.gif Nope I'm in the front of the line... I look at those blue eyes every day. I could prove that but then one of the mods would be talking to me. dope-slap.gif

• Upvote 1

Sounds good, pal. Hey, maybe we should all go out drinking sometime, Where is middle ground between you, me, mikey, Thes and book? Pennsylvania? Or should we just go to Barcelona or Moscow?

Gee, mikey, what could you ever be talking about? Something juicy? I'll take Kristy's.

I look at something of Irma's everyday too DES7469,,,But it's not blue it's the most amazing pink that you have ever seen in your life!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

I have those as well. But It's my PC wallpaper and during the day you can see it through the window from the street. Don't really think the kiddies walking by should see that yet. They should have some more ice cream first.perverted-smiley.gif

You know sometimes when I'm at work and bored outta my mind,my mind starts to wonder,,,and I start thinking about some weird shit.

Like what if the Admin of this site decided to invite us all to a CC reunion/anniversary party,,,And all of us decided to show up at this party at some giant venue,,,but at first none of us are wearing name tags,,,so obviously none of us would know who each other is,or what everyone looks like.

Could you tell who the person is just by the way they talk,,In my case for Example I may be the guy always talking really loud and use a lot of curse words and colorful language,,you know,just like My big ass fonts and colors whenever I make a comment on here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Would we know who Mikey,Bookmaster8,Snaky,Thesta,Mr1010,Stncld,Foamy,The  Admin,Harley/DfCcap,BBsq69.K.Lane,Hope85,Prodog,Des7469,

Phantom,updown and a host of many many amny more Characters from CC,,Legrandrobet you have already disqualified yourself,we all know what you look like with,and without your beard :nana: :nana: :haha:

But yeah,,,could we all know who was who,,,now that would be one of the funniest days we all would have ever seen :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Sounds good, pal. Hey, maybe we should all go out drinking sometime, Where is middle ground between you, me, mikey, Thes and book? Pennsylvania? Or should we just go to Barcelona or Moscow?

Gee, mikey, what could you ever be talking about? Something juicy? I'll take Kristy's.

• Upvote 1

Why DES, you perverted sob!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Paint it Black man, paint it black!

That would be correct. im-a-pervert-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh if you were ever into roller skating in your younger days you should look at the jukebox thread. Talk about 3 hard bodies.

Mikey, seriously, let's do it!!!!

I'll talk to my pal Foamy about a CC field trip!! Have to wait until after mid March as I have a wedding in Arizona then.

Now mikey, if you know anything about me from my time here, is that I will follow through on things!

But what will I tell my wife?

I got it! She knows I have two author friends, Foamy and Book (not bythose names, lol!). I'll go to an author's convention or  just us authors getting together. You other guys will have to bring in a piece of your best writing!

Can you imagine if we actually meet? Would it be like the girls making it together, take away all the mystery??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: