Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Thank you eagleWolf01 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And to you bookMaster8,,,,,guess whose the lucky motherfucker now,,,,I finally won the lottery my friend :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :hi: :drool: :drool:

OMG!!! Bookmaster8 YOU LUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER YOUR BABY IS BACK FOR THE THIRD TIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RLC YOU HAD THIS SHIT UP YOUR SLEEVE THIS WHOLE TIME,AND YOU MADE US SUFFER THROUGH 4 MONTHS OF BULLSHIT!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND FOLKS,THE BEST THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE,I GUESS THAT THEY MUST HAVE SEEN THE COUNTLESS PHOTOS AND GIFS WE KEEP BRINGING BACK ON THE OTHER PAGE.

THANK YOU RLC FOR MAKING ME TURN OUT TO BE 100% RIGHT ABOUT JUST CANCEL AND WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER,NOW WE DO HAVE SOMETHING BETTER!!

EVERYONE KEPT SAYING WHY DON'T RLC GIVE THEM THEIR OWN PLACE,,,,WELL IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

OH SHIT,, I JUST SAW THIS,,,YOU ARE A PROPHET AND A PSYCHIC MY FRIEND CORBOBLANC,,,BECAUSE THAT IS "EXACTLY" WHAT I SAID,,,BOY WAS I WRONG!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

133038euromike.jpg

• Upvote 1

Kristy is such a freaking cutup!!! She had Rita cracking up. Even Kami who is used to Kristy's antics, had to laugh at times!

I don't think Kristy knows  Rita as well as Kami, since they went out. Although, maybe it was because Kristy has to go to school early in the morning.

Can't wait until they wake up.

Mikey, you should have seen Rita in a cute negligee with high heels! I said, fuck mikey, I want her!!!! Ask anyone,  I said that!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kristy is such a freaking cutup!!! She had Rita cracking up. Even Kami who is used to Kristy's antics, had to laugh at times!

I don't think Kristy knows  Rita as well as Kami, since they went out. Although, maybe it was because Kristy has to go to school early in the morning.

Can't wait until they wake up.

Mikey, you should have seen Rita in a cute negligee with high heels! I said, fuck mikey, I want her!!!! Ask anyone,  I said that!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think she just met her today for the first time I am sure kami talked to kristy a lot about her.

If Kristy and Kamila had a baby together,,that baby would be Rita,,,,,,Apart from how beautiful and sexy Kristy is,,,her personality and the way that she lights up a room,the way how even though she is absolutely beautiful she doesn't act snobby,she is down to earth and goofy in a very sexy and adorable way,,,she already knows that she is the shit,,so she has nothing to prove.

She is the kind of girlfriend or wife that you would have endless fun with,because she is spontaneous and up for anything,she could be a fashion model one minute and roughing it out in the wilderness the next.

If Rita never existed then Kristy would have been my # 1 girl,,,,Rita is sleeping so you guys please keep it down :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

kristyjoking1.gif

• Upvote 1

My wife is here now,,,so Mikey is gonna have to be on his best behaviour until she leaves,,,no more cursing,,no more looking at the other ladies,,,she is gonna have my undivided attention from this moment on,,,welcome back Baby :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

Just saw Rita leave probably for work for the day.

You know Mikey, Rita has that sort of grace about her. The way she dresses, walks. everything about her spells grace and elegance. Different from the other girls. Kristy has  a kind of joyous, calm, yet funny manner about her. Kami has that look of beauty and that excitement that she only gets in certain moments like when she sees or talks to her love, but then she is happy.

I wish that I could stay up with the retirees but I got a very long and important day at work tomorrow(they need me),,,so all the posters please keep me updated on everything my Baby does until I get back and take over surveillance :yes: :yes: :hi:

She is gone now so I can finally go to sleep..and yes 1010 she is one classy and beautiful lady,,I love how she carries herself too,,and if you see how she dresses you can tell she knows her stuff,,,Goodnight folks Peace Mikey out!!! :hi: :hi:

Just saw Rita leave probably for work for the day.

You know Mikey, Rita has that sort of grace about her. The way she dresses, walks. everything about her spells grace and elegance. Different from the other girls. Kristy has  a kind of joyous, calm, yet funny manner about her. Kami has that look of beauty and that excitement that she only gets in certain moments like when she sees or talks to her love, but then she is happy.

• Upvote 1