Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU OLD GEEZERS OVER HERE YAPPING ABOUT.....MY WIFE RITA IS RIGHT HERE NEXT TO ME,DIDN'T YOU SEE ME COME GET HER FROM THE APARTMENT IN HER WHITE FUR COAT EARLIER,,,PLUS WE HAVE A VERY OPEN RELATIONSHIP WHERE SHE FUCKS ONLY ME WHILE I FUCK k&K AND EVERYBODY ELSE,,,,,DAMN IT STINKS OVER HERE,,,SHIT SMELLS LIKE DENTURES AND RUBBING ALCOHOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSTTTTTTTTT,,,,,,,,,,SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH........Mikey Your Wife is Cheating on you :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

• Upvote 1

YOU CAN "CHECK OUT" MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS,,,,AND WHEN I'M DONE WHOOPING YOUR ASS AND GET ARRESTED YOU CAN BE MY LAWYER TOO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

Mikey, get your f...ing hands off my Kristy!!! You can have Rita!

Hey I know what mikey. Can we swap for one night? I want to check out that classy woman!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

• Upvote 1

I'M DEAD BROKE SO DOES SHE TAKE ANY OTHER TYPES OF PAYMENTS? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hey, Mikey is that your foot up my ass or are you just happy to see me!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll have my wife represent you. She is the defense attorney!

• Upvote 1

SO WITH BOTH OF OUR FEET UP EACH OTHERS ASSES,HOW THE HELL DO WE "WALK AWAY" FROM THIS SITUATION. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Mikey, now you will get my "foot" up your ass!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1