Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Sorry eaglewolf,,,I was just trying to find the bathroom and made a wrong turn into kristy's that's all :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo:

hey euromike69  what r u doing in my  kristy's  room? ok I will let u go this time because I have been with your woman 2 lol

• Upvote 1

Eaglewolf, we are cool! I can share Kristy with you from time to time. You get sloppy seconds!

I have an idea guys. Mikey, Book, Thes, Eaglewolf and I can have the girls invite over a couple of other girls and have an orgy!!!! Sorry, anyone else, but we will have to shut the cameras cause the girls are a little camera shy. But we'll sneak in a few hidden cameras and take a couple of pics for you (actually that's Mikey's job!).

Anyone know of any major holiday coming up in Russia soon?,,maybe that will be the chance to see Milana,Coco,Jenny,,,and dare I say the name NORA!!!

They could all come over for a party,similarly to what Nelly has,when Dasha swings by :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Eaglewolf, we are cool! I can share Kristy with you from time to time. You get sloppy seconds!

I have an idea guys. Mikey, Book, Thes, Eaglewolf and I can have the girls invite over a couple of other girls and have an orgy!!!! Sorry, anyone else, but we will have to shut the cameras cause the girls are a little camera shy. But we'll sneak in a few hidden cameras and take a couple of pics for you (actually that's Mikey's job!).

• Upvote 1

sound good to me even though seconds r the bestest and I will have her howling so much that kami will be juicing up a storm listening to us lol

I THINK THAT KAMILA HAVING A BOYFRIEND MIGHT RUIN HER MASTURBATION SESSIONS FOR US,,SHE KEEPS ON LEAVING AROUND THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY,,,I HOPE THAT SHE ISN'T RUNNING OVER TO HIS HOUSE FOR A QUICK BOOTY CALL,,BECAUSE IF THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING,,,,THEN ANYONE WAITING FOR HER TO RUB ONE OUT WILL BE SCREWED,,,,BECAUSE IF SHE GETS RELIEF FROM FUCKING HER BOYFRIEND THEN SHE WON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING WHEN SHE GETS BACK,,,SHE RUBBED ONE OUT THE VERY FIRST NIGHT THE CAMERAS GOT TURNED ON,,,SO I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED AND WHY IT'S NOT HAPPENING NOW.

• Upvote 1

Hey mikey, if you invite over Nora, Foamy will join us. I think with all of us guys there, we will need a Mod!!

I think I can skip on Jenny though. My next choice after our three would be Milana. She can bring over her middle finger, lol! Her pussy would be good too. So I guess if we get Milana we have to take Coco. Sorry Monica, Jenny. And Nora with Foamy. OK, we are good. I think my pal DES would rather wait for our trip to Barcelona for him to have Adele or Danaya!

Yeah, mikey, what's up with her secret midnight trysts? Quickie???

We don't want her and Rita too satisfied!!!