Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Kristy just got woke up and she is going back to bed again,,just look at that sexy ass,,,last night after bating,,she was grinding the crap out of those sheets,,I bet those sheets smell like a hive full of Honey:heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

Guys,,I just noticed something,,,does Coke Boy own any other type of clothes,,,he wears the same stuff every time he passes through this apt,,,Coke Boy,,I can be your goodwill Donator ,,I'll hook you up buddy.animated-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

So right now Kami is saying to herself well god damn it get me all warmed up with a little drink and lots of petting then what the fuck do you do, sit on the fucking floor and eat cookies......play with your laptop..........You can sleep in the guest  bed or on the couch you Dumbass woodpecker, anmd I will go get my trusty bottle to give myself a good wanking :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So right now Kami is saying to herself well god damn it get me all warmed up with a little drink and lots of petting then what the fuck do you do, sit on the fucking floor and eat cookies......play with your laptop..........You can sleep in the guest  bed or on the couch you Dumbass woodpecker, anmd I will go get my trusty bottle to give myself a good wanking :biggrin::heart:

As predicted,,he is slowly going back to his old ass ways,,but that's what she likes I guess:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh shit Thesta,,you weren't kidding,,she is making him sleep in the guest room,,he just went in there as I was typing this:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1