Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Kamila is putting on casual clothes so likely not going out fancy. probably with the BF and come back home with him unless she packs a overnight. Or maybe just got off the couch showered got tired of just lazing around

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

21:02: Kami went out

I can almost bet that Kristy will be coming home any minute now,,it's like they never seem to be in the house at the same time anymore,,and If they are,,one or both of them are sleeping.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I can almost bet that Kristy will be coming home any minute now,,it's like they never seem to be in the house at the same time anymore,,and If they are,,one or both of them are sleeping.

assume she is home before 22:00.

Agree with you Mike, seems almost like they primarily prevents each other aafter the kissing ..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Turn out the lights, the party is over, they say that all.....good things must end.   Call it a night, the paarrrty over, and tomorrow starts the same old thing again!

On 6/4/2016 at 9:03 AM, albacore said:

About 30 min before you asked

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Turn out the lights, the party is over, they say that all.....good things must end.   Call it a night, the paarrrty over, and tomorrow starts the same old thing again!

Yep,the party's over,but the soap opera continues.lol Thanks for the video,I do like Willie Nelson's voice.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep,the party's over,but the soap opera continues.lol Thanks for the video,I do like Willie Nelson's voice.

Yes, he is one of my favorites!  I've seen him several times at different gigs in Texas.

On 14.03.2016 at 6:16 PM, boredomi12 said:

Kami came back with Kristy and a bandage on both ears. She often showed that she didn't like her ears to slightly, very slightly, protruding through her hair. So she fixed it. May be she thought she will have more modeling work. That's stupid. What are they going to ask next ? Reduce her tits, shave her head... Stay as you are Kami, you are perfect !

very nice