Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I'm confused as to who went to bed where... K&K were watching a movie with two of Kristy's angels in the living room. Kristy was too tired to move and stayed there with one of her angels, I think. But now I see two bodies in the living room (one of which has Kristy's unmistakble ass), one in the guest room and one in Kristy's bed, but no one in Kamila's bed.  Is that Kami alone in Kristy's bed?

2 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

I'm confused as to who went to bed where... K&K were watching a movie with two of Kristy's angels in the living room. Kristy was too tired to move and stayed there with one of her angels, I think. But now I see two bodies in the living room (one of which has Kristy's unmistakble ass), one in the guest room and one in Kristy's bed, but no one in Kamila's bed.  Is that Kami alone in Kristy's bed?

An angel is in kristy's bed,,,kristy is cuddled up on the couch  with julia angel,,and jules angel is sleeping in the guest room,,and kamila is in her own bed alone.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VoyeurJay said:

As of 4:04 AM their time, Kamiia is alone in her own bed.  I didn't see them sort out the sleeping arrangements, but it looks like Kristy and Yuliya are on the expanded sofa in the living room, and two of Kristy's visiting friends are sleeping sola in Kristy's bed and in the guest room respectively.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Have you guys lost all the love for Kamila?   I sure hope not because if it wasn't for her, her and penthouse K&K would not exist!

I think Kam as been absent a lot we get frustrated or move on to Barcelona apt. But when Kam comes back we forgive her. At least I do. Id rather watch Kam than the Barcelona apt. Its too unstable and volatile including the threads. I watch for Rita only.

• Upvote 1