Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Most people still like Kamila a lot, i think. There is no need to make a show to fix something. :) .. But if she like to have some more events, it would be nice to see her BF come over from time to time. :)

Screw the BF...............I want to see Kristy and Kami action...........LOL .

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just heard on speakerphone what sounded like Woody Woodpecker yelling at Kamila

what a fuckhead hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Screw the BF...............I want to see Kristy and Kami action...........LOL .

Yes screw the Bf Slider,,,,why in the fuck other dudes on here always love talking about wanting to see another dude come over to the apt is beyond me,,,maybe it's the dudes they like to see and not K&K.::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes screw the Bf Slider,,,,why in the fuck other dudes on here always love talking about wanting to see another dude come over to the apt is beyond me,,,maybe it's the dudes they like to see and not K&K.::)

Maybe because of the sex?! :D

Just now, euromike69 said:

Maybe we have a few twinks  here..............LOL !

• Upvote 1

Guys what you may not no this when the new owner come in Ever body that in RLC there contract are void.Yes they all have to sign new contract. Rita and K & K may be finding a new home if they don't agree to the new contract and the new owner my be watching them and my decide there not right for there project. Also one of the new owner own (reallifeconnect) and there two companies that bought RLC. If you won't proof then go to the internet and you will find out all kind of thing but it will take a lot of time to go through all the web pages to find what you are looking for

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys what you may not no this when the new owner come in Ever body that in RLC there contract are void.Yes they all have to sign new contract. Rita and K & K may be finding a new home if they don't agree to the new contract and the new owner my be watching them and my decide there not right for there project. Also one of the new owner own (reallifeconnect) and there two companies that bought RLC. If you won't proof then go to the internet and you will find out all kind of thing but it will take a lot of time to go through all the web pages to find what you are looking for

WOOOOOOOOO........bad deal !!

Just now, euromike69 said:

I can not speek for others, but i like to see her real life. ... The BF is a part of it. .... Done. ... :biggrin: ... ultimately I also hope to see some real sex there.

BTW, I have no issue with gay people at all. ... and you should not use there sexual attitude as a kind of insult. ... :dodgy: ... this is offended to people you do not even know. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think she is better off without the b/f,but if she insists on being with him,then I would like to see them have sex.

Fair enough !  But the longer she is with him only, the less popular she will become .