Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys what you may not no this when the new owner come in Ever body that in RLC there contract are void.Yes they all have to sign new contract. Rita and K & K may be finding a new home if they don't agree to the new contract and the new owner my be watching them and my decide there not right for there project. Also one of the new owner own (reallifeconnect) and there two companies that bought RLC. If you won't proof then go to the internet and you will find out all kind of thing but it will take a lot of time to go through all the web pages to find what you are looking for

I would search Bonnie,,but my typing fingers are busy at the moment while watching Kamila spread wide open on the bed in a thong and topless applying lotion on her body right now:heart:::)

• Upvote 3

Just now, slider_69 said:

Fair enough !  But the longer she is with him only, the less popular she will become .

Why? ... Everybody liked her before they know she has a BF. ... Should you not like to see more of her real life? .... I do not get it. ... She is a nice and likeable person. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

exactly,  how else are you going to see any action from her. its the boyfriend who gets her going

Wrong again,,Kristy is the one who gets her off,,it's the bf who takes advantage and does his 2 minute woodpecker thing and then goes to sleep,,I see no action there,,and she cums more often with the lotion bottle than with him,,:cool:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

exactly,  how else are you going to see any action from her. its the boyfriend who gets her going

Kristy can also get her going.  Have you ever seen any real, naked sex between her and her B/F ?  Nothing but Woodpecker action with their  " panties " on !

11 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy can also get her going.  Have you ever seen any real, naked sex between her and her B/F ?  Nothing but Woodpecker action with their  " panties " on !

Yes, I was also hoping to see more. .... But it is the same with Kristy. .... This apartment is still more about the teasing and less about the real.

Anyway. ... I liked the visit of the girlfriends of kristy. .. They made this place some kind of living again. ... :) ... It was the first fun moment since the vacation, i think. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

When you see two people argue then soon after one of them goes to her room to cry we can safely assume that the crying is bout the argument.

If there was an argument,which I might have missed,could have been just that Kami wanted to spend a quiet weekend in the apartment and Kristy wanted to party.And then Kami felt bad about the argument when Kristy left.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If there was an argument,which I might have missed,could have been just that Kami wanted to spend a quiet weekend in the apartment and Kristy wanted to party.And then Kami felt bad about the argument when Kristy left.

I think that each is trying to outdo the other in order to make them jealous.  The real love affair in this apartment is between Kami and Kristy !