Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

23 hours ago, MrBox said:

He is touching her form time to time. ... Maybe not as much as someone else would do, but there is no way that the term "no touching" would fit at all. 

Edit: BTW, ... he just woke up. ... snuggled her and kissed her on the neck ... now he stood up and seems to leave again ... 

I'm sorry to be so late in posting a reply, but my time is really limited right now. I know you're trying to give Dima the benefit of the doubt, but I just don't buy it. 

The "affection" he shows her is a joke. I know plenty of people who are nothing but pure, platonic friends who show far more affection and give far more hugging and kissing than Dima does to Kamila.

And, let's not forget, Kamila is no run of the mill half-decent looking waitress. She is an incredibly beautiful young woman who I'm sure is desired by a great number of guys who would "jump through hoops" to have the chance to date her. 

To me, I just don't think that it is in Dima's nature to be very affectionate. Even if they agreed to never have sex in the apartment, I will never believe that that would include not showing affection and "fooling around" a little. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would have a hard time believing that any man could sleep in Kamila's bed and act like she isn't even there over 90% of the time. The "snuggles and kisses" that you refer to only last a split second and don't seem to be the actions of someone who loves another.

He's just not an affectionate person by nature. I think that Kristy is right about not threatening to break up with him because he will alter his actions in order to keep her. Kamila would never be sure whether he was sincere about wanting to change or not.

Just my opinion. But, to be honest, I feel pretty confident about this. If you really love someone, you don't ignore their needs.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm sorry to be so late in posting a reply, but my time is really limited right now. I know you're trying to give Dima the benefit of the doubt, but I just don't buy it. 

The "affection" he shows her is a joke. I know plenty of people who are nothing but pure, platonic friends who show far more affection and give far more hugging and kissing than Dima does to Kamila.

And, let's not forget, Kamila is no run of the mill half-decent looking waitress. She is an incredibly beautiful young woman who I'm sure is desired by a great number of guys who would "jump through hoops" to have the chance to date her. 

To me, I just don't think that it is in Dima's nature to be very affectionate. Even if they agreed to never have sex in the apartment, I will never believe that that would include not showing affection and "fooling around" a little. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would have a hard time believing that any man could sleep in Kamila's bed and act like she isn't even there over 90% of the time. The "snuggles and kisses" that you refer to only last a split second and don't seem to be the actions of someone who loves another.

He's just not an affectionate person by nature. I think that Kristy is right about not threatening to break up with him because he will alter his actions in order to keep her. Kamila would never be sure whether he was sincere about wanting to change or not.

Just my opinion. But, to be honest, I feel pretty confident about this. If you really love someone, you don't ignore their needs.

On a couple other posts it was noted that he's an only child.  Chances are he wasn't raised to know how to be affectionate toward others.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

On a couple other posts it was noted that he's an only child.  Chances are he wasn't raised to know how to be affectionate toward others.

I think that is a big part of it. I read that too. I don't think he's being selfish or deceptive. I think he really doesn't even think about the needs of others for the very reason you just stated. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Also,I believe his father died when he was very young and his father when alive was an alcoholic and abusive to his mother.Those things leave emotional scars.