Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

oui, elle est sorti avec son amie sur le balcon, et de la chambre guest, on pouvait clairement voir 2 cigarettes s'allumer. puis la lumière des 2 cigarettes lorsque les filles aspirent.....ce n'est pas la première fois, kami à parfois fumé sur le balcon de Barcelone également.

yes, she came out with her friend on the balcony, and the guest room, you could clearly see 2 cigarette light. then the light of two cigarettes when girls aspire ..... this is not the first time, at kami sometimes smoked on the Barcelona balcony also.

Okay,if you have seen them.Myself,I have not.I saw a photo of Nora offering Kamila a cigarette in Barcelona but I have never actually seen her smoke,so I cannot say yes or no.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

this is why it appears Kam sleeps for 14 hours because she goes to bed at sunrise. she sleeps like muscians and models and bartenders and security guards sleep during the day. Careful she may bite you at night.

Watch out for bates and bats. lol

• Upvote 1

twow checked back its daylight and you can clearly see the balcony. My first time seeing, were there drapes before and now not?  If Kristy had sex out there a bunch of other apts saw her.  Also the friend is smoking, not Kam. but Kam has disappeared from the apt from time to time. and the only other dead spot is the restroom which means speculation not fact. the balcony was not visible during those days, maybe she just went to have a drink and talk with Nora

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

wow checked back its daylight and you can clearly see the balcony. My firs time. If Kristy had sex out there a bunch of other apts saw her.  Also the friend is smoking, not Kam. but Kam has disappeared from the apt from time to time. and the only other dead spot is the restroom which means speculation not fact. the balcony was not visible during those days, maybe she just went to have a drink and talk with Nora

I agree.

quick question one reply will do don't want to take a thread. do any of you get adobe flash errors watching RLC? I refresh and it goes away but a little annoying never had this before and now it happens may three times a day depending how long I'm watching RLC