Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

10 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's clearly now,it's kamila don't want have more sex here,she's just another freeloader on rlc,reallife lol no way in this appartment,

kamila act like a girl of 15 years old,she's fucking immature,she prefer masturbate under blanket than have some fun here with boyfriend,poor boy,left this girl,i have loved this girl but i have open good my eyes now on her,bullshit

No need to hate on her, it's her prerogative and I still love watching her anyway but I do agree that the narrative is lost on this topic. It's very clear to see that Kami has set the boundaries on sex in the apartment. The poor guy was begging for the better part of half an hour lol. everyone calling this guy iceman and whatnot is missing the plot. 

Sometimes he's horny enough to try and get her to bend the rules so he tries and seldom succeeds. Most of the time he just goes to bed because he doesn't have the patience to try and rile her up to the point she gives in. Simple as that. 

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

No need to hate on her, it's her prerogative and I still love watching her anyway but I do agree that the narrative is lost on this topic. It's very clear to see that Kami has set the boundaries on sex in the apartment. The poor guy was begging for the better part of half an hour lol. everyone calling this guy iceman and whatnot is missing the plot. 

Sometimes he's horny enough to try and get her to bend the rules so he tries and seldom succeeds. Most of the time he just goes to bed because he doesn't have the patience to try and rile her up to the point she gives in. Simple as that. 

Then he needs to be a real man and take those green panties off that he is wearing and fuck his woman,,,,there is no way I would ever go to my girls' home and not be able to get her to fuck,,,I guess I can't expect him to be like me,,maybe he doesn't know how to get her in the mood,,trust me,,if you're with a girl for that long,,you should know  all her sexual weaknesses :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mzkjxyuAyq1qd5ic3o1_500.giftumblr_mckfr8kI0Q1roo8pf.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Alina would have though.I think Kami is just a big tease.

True story.  

She's giving him a handjob now. I'm really tired of everything being under covers with her, frankly. She's no newby to RLC, enough is enough already.

• Upvote 3