Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Ratings must be down.Last night Kami gave the boyfriend a handjob and tonight Kristy is giving Kami a massage.Still not real life.Just an act for RLC suckers.Sorry I'm still leaving when subscription runs out.Hope Kami and Kristy eventually have to pay for their own apartment like normal people.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ratings must be down.Last night Kami gave the boyfriend a handjob and tonight Kristy is giving Kami a massage.Still not real life.Just an act for RLC suckers.Sorry I'm still leaving when subscription runs out.Hope Kami and Kristy eventually have to pay for their own apartment like normal people.

Why wait, you can cancel now. if it gets better just re up. Cancels puts more pressure on RLC if you are not satisfied. I cancelled two weeks after subscribing. Now I'm just enjoying the time that is left.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Why wait, you can cancel now. if it gets better just re up. Cancels puts more pressure on RLC if you are not satisfied. I cancelled two weeks after subscribing. Now I'm just enjoying the time that is left.

I thought if I cancelled I would lose time I paid for.