Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I cancelled RLC but one day when i was out smoking my husband got one of the nurses to reorder RLC. I could have kill him. RLC is dead. It a sinking ship. I only order for the 2 girls apt. I don't like seeing the men ass hole winking at me. LOL

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, albacore said:

Nah I have been around too long to start anything - but he sounds like your twin ......

OK I get you but you have to realize there are others out there that don't like the way RLC is going and are tired of forking out the high cost for membership to watch the same boring things over and over again......it's not just me!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK I get you but you have to realize there are others out there that don't like the way RLC is going and are tired of forking out the high cost for membership to watch the same boring things over and over again......it's not just me!

Absolutely I agree there are those people here. But you two verbalize it the same way. It's scary .....:dodgy:

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alt jeg vil vite er om noen ville tankene å sende meg en video eller bilder av Kamila legging naken på sengen? Uansett blir sendt til meg, holder seg med meg! Bare spør som jeg har veldig lyst til å se noen gode bilder av henne honning potten!

You can find a link to the archive bit further forward here today.. there is the image from Barca, it is the best there is.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You can find a link to the archive bit further forward here today.. there is the image from Barca, it is the best there is.

Thanks Noldus, I've seen those pics before.  Was just wanting to see something current......no big deal!