Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kami has been to the shop to buy white wine

Kami sitting on the sofa, the apartment is blacked out entrance, so it suggests that she will soon go out again ..

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

21:34: Kami went out, ordinary clothes and a small handbag

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

23:00 Kristy is home in route

It seems that they have some kind of work sharing organized. ... They do everything thay can to ensure that there is always one girl on camera playing with her phone. ... For people with an IPhone fetish, this place must be like heaven. :biggrin:

For me, it is kind of boring.  ... :dodgy: ... WHY THEY DO NOT HAVE SEX THERE AT ALL?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Det virker som de har noen form for arbeidsdeling organisert. ... De gjør alt thay kan for å sikre at det alltid er en jente på kamera spille med telefonen hennes. ... For folk med en iPhone fetish, må dette stedet være som himmelen. :biggrin:

For meg er det litt kjedelig. ...  :dodgy:... Hvorfor de ikke har sex i det hele tatt?

Kristy works hard,. she has a engagement until to tomorrow-

Regarding Kami, shes follows Dima. He is traveling a lot, but they meet enough at his home or going out together, when he's in town.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Kristy works hard,. she has a engagement until to tomorrow-

Regarding Kami, shes follows Dima. He is traveling a lot, but they meet enough at his home or going out together, when he's in town.

I am very sure both girls have a nice REAL LIFE outside of this apartment. ... INCLUDING A LOT OF OPEN SEX AT THERE BF'S PLACES. ... far away from all cameras

But here we see after all, some very nice examples of the latest hardware products from Apple. ... Very nice. ...  :angel:

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I am very sure both girls have a nice REAL LIFE outside of this apartment. ... INCLUDING A LOT OF OPEN SEX AT THERE BF'S PLACES. ... far away from all cameras

it's 100 % sure,what do you think kami/bf doing when kami not sleeping here some nights,playing video games ! :biggrin: and same for kristy

• Upvote 2