Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

36 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

How many guys on RLC are not complete shitheads to their girlfiends? Sasha? Bogdan? Karel, maybe? Are men really that bad in general? Is it a Russian / Eastern Europe thing?

dudes are pretty douchy across the land. it has helped me be single and score and never have any bad relationships, drama etc. just not be dbag

Someone should propose to RLC that they create a venue, policed by them, for sharing pics and vids of the action we miss.

Maybe they can provide access to their recorded tapes and we can rewind the cameras to see what we missed?

2 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

All this great activity and not one picture to share.... very disheartening!  :huh:  :sad::cry:

Might have to get myself banned again! LOL

Please don't Julian- loss of money along with the ban. Please don't to all who have aspirations. Please consult a professional before you attempt. I cant imagine getting banned and coming back.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Please don't Julian- loss of money along with the ban. Please don't to all who have aspirations. Please consult a professional before you attempt. I cant imagine getting banned and coming back.

Not really considering it kenny, but such a shame to have aficionados that cannot share what they love!

4 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

she came within two minutes and is rubbing her breasts. she used old faithful, the lotion bottle. she had to change panties

Earlier I compared K&K pages with following the ice hockey world championships on text-TV. Those games are over, today these pages are like following the Football European Championships on text-TV.

17 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Welcome back to the land of the living Kamila,,,how does it feel like to only sleep 10 hours today,,I know you must be really exhausted:biggrin::biggrin:

Edit,,,that Angel in the white Booty shorts,,,all I can say is that I better hurry up and get rid of this boner before Rita finds out:biggrin::biggrin:

Not that it matters, but Kamila really doesn't sleep that many hours a day. She is up most of the night and, although she may get into bed at midnight, she doesn't actually get to sleep until at least 4:00 most of the time and often not until 6:00 or 6:30. She just watches movies or does other stuff on her phone.

So, yes, she does stay in bed a long time. But, she is not sleeping during a good part of the time she is laying there. Go ahead and "spot check" her. You'll see. I only know this because I probably watch her a lot more than most people. lol.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Not that it matters, but Kamila really doesn't sleep that many hours a day. She is up most of the night and, although she may get into bed at midnight, she doesn't actually get to sleep until at least 4:00 most of the time and often not until 6:00 or 6:30. She just watches movies or does other stuff on her phone.

So, yes, she does stay in bed a long time. But, she is not sleeping during a good part of the time she is laying there. Go ahead and "spot check" her. You'll see. I only know this because I probably watch her a lot more than most people. lol.

A man with lots of time on his hands.   LOL

• Upvote 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

A man with lots of time on his hands.   LOL

I wish. I actually haven't been able to watch that much recently. But, it seems that I'm often tuning in when Kami gets into bed and I always linger a little (and then spot check) to see if she's going to masturbate or something. lol. What can I say? I think she is hot. :biggrin:

Although I must also admit that I've been splitting my time with her and Irma the last couple nights. I just love Irma and am happy that she's back. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If they cannot be completely real then they should not apply to RLC for an apartment.Nobody kidnapped them and forced them to live in the apartment.

I'm pretty sure that RLC went to them and "recruited" them to come back. K&K didn't "apply" for an apartment. The contract they signed is probably very different from the one other tenants sign.

• Upvote 3