• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking one of the original guesses about Guest is true - he's Hector's brother. That's why he's not throwing things?

PS: I'm confused - we may be assuming something out in left field. This might be something totally diff upsetting Hector. It seems like he isn't mad enough, but it's possible he's more hurt than mad - then again, Suzan has a nervous laugh... If Guest is H's brother, then Hector might feel disarmed.

I wish I could translate.... something id definately wrong, but no real idea what it is.

PS2: Nah, can't be what we're thinking. Things are just too calm for finding out your girlfriend has been playing around with the Guest. Something definately upset Hector, but they seem to be on better terms now.

3 hours ago, marcus330 said:

Things seem to have really cooled down with Suzan and guest! I wonder if like someone suggested if Hector comes on CC and reads the posts!?

I'm disappointed lol, I was really enjoying watching this possible affair bloom.. I'm sure I'm not the only one, RLC must have seen a huge increase of viewers in the apartment !!

It had me interested marcus....and I never watch this apartment!

I've been watching the discussion between Hector and Suzan in the bedroom. Although I can't know what they are talking about, a few things stand out. I doubt highly it's about the Guest. They started out serious, and slowly got to laughing. Another thing that was apparent is that Hector seems to be a lot more emotional and reasonable than I had previously thought. He discussed - didn't argue. Whatever the issue is, I don't think it's about the Guest.

I wish they would talk/share like this more. It makes Hector look more human than simply, "go to work", "come home and fuck Suzan", "go to work".

I've never seen these two spend so much time in the bedroom not fucking or sleeping LOL

Hey guys a native speaker (of the language in the apartment) here, The guest is Hector's brother.

He has a secondary education as a chef, and was working till recently as animator. His name is Nikolay, I believe.

Bonus: young hector:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

3 minutes ago, thefolen said:

Hey guys a native speaker (of the language in the apartment) here, The guest is Hector's brother.

He has a secondary education as a chef, and was working till recently as animator. His name is Nikolay, I believe.

Do you have any idea what the fighting was about?

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎21 at 7:55 PM, thefolen said:

Bonus: young hector:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Thanks for solving the mystery!  He still seems a little handsy with his brother's GF but that explains why Hector trusts him and Suzan to be alone all day.  

Archived