On 3/18/2016 at 1:01 AM, Qwerty57 said:

Guys can you just stop to say Suzan cheats on Hector? None of you have seen Suzan and the guest fucking together right? you don't know anything about them. they are not stupid if they should fuck together they would do it outside. But I don't think she will cheat on Hector. you can say it the day you will see them. you said " they shared a secret smile" and maybe it's because they are preparing something for Hector? Maybe it's because they have a joke together? 
If Hector came here and read the comment he could think that Suzan cheats on him even if she doesn't. 
So please stop to say that. When the guest "
suzan and hector are having sex right now and guest is outside " maybe it's because he just doesn't want to hear anybody fucking when he is in the next room.
:)

I totally agree. Although Hector and Susan may encounter a few bumps on their road it is fair to say just from observing, and I point out that what I see from just observing at RLC only gives a glimpse into their private lives, and would not even scratch the surface to their full relationship, I see Susan and Hector to be fairly solid with each other. You do see Susan being a little playful with 'the guest' (who I wonder if not a brother or relative of Hector), just with play fighting etc, never has she or the guest touched, grabbed each other in an inappropriate place and definitely never has it been seen nor reported here of any type of sexual activity between the 2. It appears that Hector is confortable enough and trusts both to be able to leave the apartment at times to attend to his business. So all the pun-dents waiting for this to happen, it ain't going too.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2016 at 2:37 PM, alanohio said:

I'm thinking one of the original guesses about Guest is true - he's Hector's brother. That's why he's not throwing things?

PS: I'm confused - we may be assuming something out in left field. This might be something totally diff upsetting Hector. It seems like he isn't mad enough, but it's possible he's more hurt than mad - then again, Suzan has a nervous laugh... If Guest is H's brother, then Hector might feel disarmed.

I wish I could translate.... something id definately wrong, but no real idea what it is.

PS2: Nah, can't be what we're thinking. Things are just too calm for finding out your girlfriend has been playing around with the Guest. Something definately upset Hector, but they seem to be on better terms now.

I'm thinking it is Hector's brother or at least a very close blood relative. When you look at just the facial features without taking in the long and short of it, they are similar. x

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, he2000 said:

ce gars plus âgé a une grosse bite et toujours difficile, malheureusement, il est toujours vêtu d'un jean pendant le sommeil (il est mal à l'aise et vraiment bizarre)

You've seen his dick then?

il y a 1 heure, he2000 dit:

oui, je l'ai vu tante de foie, il obtient Toujours juin érection pendant Qu'il dort (jean sous / pantalon)

I would look better next time, he should sleep without clothing.

Archived