Looks to me like this apartment is going to be vacant soon...

Может быть, еÑли они найдут поÑтоÑнных кавалеров... I think before the guys came to visit?

But the flat, in my opinion, is not very convenient to do so.

Last girl to have a guy around that apartment was Sara.  RLC showed her the door within 2 days after having Male Company.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last girl to have a guy around that apartment was Sara.  RLC showed her the door within 2 days after having Male Company.

That's not true, her departure had nothing do with bringing guy over, other girls have done in the past and none of them were evicted for that reason.

You should know that after all.

That's not true, her departure had nothing do with bringing guy over, other girls have done in the past and none of them were evicted for that reason.

You should know that after all.

Her month was up and her time to leave.  Just seemed to be coincidental the guy shows up and only one thing on his mind was busting a nut and then they left the apartment 2 days after. The guy had hair that looked like a mop and resemble some Russian Crack Addict.

Her month was up and her time to leave.  Just seemed to be coincidental the guy shows up and only one thing on his mind was busting a nut and then they left the apartment 2 days after. The guy had hair that looked like a mop and resemble some Russian Crack Addict.

He was there couple times before. He was from Czech Republic.