Looks to me like this apartment is going to be vacant soon...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, when Ilona left, all the life went out of this apartment.

It was more when Irma and Anna left. ... Now this place is unfortunately very arbitrary. ... :( ... It also seems to me as if the times in which the apartment is not fully occupied are getting longer with each leave. :(

The only ray of hope is Danaya. :) ... But she need meaningful roommates to be able to shine. ... An half empty apartment with one shy girl will not be nice to watch.

We seen Danaya and Adele take extra clothing with them. We are sure they knew the apartment was going down. We might be 100% wrong but agree possibly a new girl. Danaya does have potential and Adele is starting to loosen up somewhat. They show more in an over all time frame than Kami, Kristy, and the other one. Danaya has been more nude than all of them and at the apartment more. By the way has anybody noticed that all the apartments are starting to show more than ever before and at closer frequencies. We think RLC is about to spring the total $45.00 BS across the board. Were hoping they are going to drop a lot of the dead weight like All in GMT+7 all in GMT+3 and A & D in GMT+1. In premium definitely get rid of Carina / Sabrina and Hector / Susan. That will eliminate a lot of the free loaders in the apartments. Just our opinion only but time for new members and send the other ones packing and now they can go to work for a living. Just a thought.

We seen Danaya and Adele take extra clothing with them. We are sure they knew the apartment was going down. We might be 100% wrong but agree possibly a new girl. Danaya does have potential and Adele is starting to loosen up somewhat. They show more in an over all time frame than Kami, Kristy, and the other one. Danaya has been more nude than all of them and at the apartment more. By the way has anybody noticed that all the apartments are starting to show more than ever before and at closer frequencies. We think RLC is about to spring the total $45.00 BS across the board. Were hoping they are going to drop a lot of the dead weight like All in GMT+7 all in GMT+3 and A & D in GMT+1. In premium definitely get rid of Carina / Sabrina and Hector / Susan. That will eliminate a lot of the free loaders in the apartments. Just our opinion only but time for new members and send the other ones packing and now they can go to work for a living. Just a thought.

Wait ... who is "we" "were" "our"?  How many people do you represent?

Are you suggesting by "dropping dead weight" that they remove *all* of the apartments in GMT +7 and GMT+3?  That seems to get rid of some favorites I think.

We seen Danaya and Adele take extra clothing with them. We are sure they knew the apartment was going down. We might be 100% wrong but agree possibly a new girl.

I don't know where do they go, but  often when Danaya leaves the appartement the afternoon, she takes somes personnal clothing, and she comes back 2 or 3 hours later.

Some people guesses they are going to a spa.

I don't know where do they go, but  often when Danaya leaves the appartement the afternoon, she takes somes personnal clothing, and she comes back 2 or 3 hours later.

Some people guesses they are going to a spa.

They showed at least not that power should go. For it was really just Adele who would go out. Danaya had settled down on his bed when the power went, but then she jumped up and said to Adele that she was even out.

Wait ... who is "we" "were" "our"?  How many people do you represent?

Are you suggesting by "dropping dead weight" that they remove *all* of the apartments in GMT +7 and GMT+3?  That seems to get rid of some favorites I think.

We think she may just have a poor understanding of pronouns OR a substandard translator. Just our opinion. :idk:

It was more when Irma and Anna left. ... Now this place is unfortunately very arbitrary. ... :( ... It also seems to me as if the times in which the apartment is not fully occupied are getting longer with each leave. :(

The only ray of hope is Danaya. :) ... But she need meaningful roommates to be able to shine. ... An half empty apartment with one shy girl will not be nice to watch.

It's going to be hard for her or any girl to find a meaningful roommate in this apartment. RLC is only taking these girls on a monthly basis and then shipping them out as yesterdays news when they are done. The only one that was longer was Ilona which was for  almost 3 months. If the monthly trend continues then Danaya is going to heading out sometime before the Month of February is finished. So any chance to see her shine is getting dim.

It's going to be hard for her or any girl to find a meaningful roommate in this apartment. RLC is only taking these girls on a monthly basis and then shipping them out as yesterdays news when they are done. The only one that was longer was Ilona which was for  almost 3 months. If the monthly trend continues then Danaya is going to heading out sometime before the Month of February is finished. So any chance to see her shine is getting dim.

Danaya by the nature of doubt and afraid. When Ilona tells her about her adventures in nightclubs in Russia, Danaya told her that she would like it too, but afraid. It seemed to me that Ilona had an impact on Danaya. Now this impact begins to conquer Adele. She has worked in nightclubs and has extensive experience and understanding of the situation. Adele clearly aspires to the role of first violin. At any rate, outside the apartment.

Let only girls live there but with  opportunity to boys visiting. Forget all lesbo but get girls who show more pussy....

Maybe, if they find permanent Cavaliers ... I think before the guys came to visit?

But the flat, in my opinion, is not very convenient to do so.