Was I Right??????

I said this on 2nd February

I'm very pleased to see the girls back with us but I wonder what all the excitement is about? What does CC members think we are going to get from these girls that we get (or got) from the likes of Irma and Anna and now Ilona and Danaya?

Kamila is certainly not a lesbian and so Kristy is still unlikely to make it into her pants. Unless Kamila has become much bolder in front of the Cams she is unlikely to bate in the open and will almost certainly not bring guys over to have sex with them!

Kristy is a wild card. She may bring guys (or girls) over. She may keep flirting with Kamila and may give some good massages but she will still suffer unrequited love.

If the excitement for everyone is simply the 'possibility' of something happening then for sure we will all be glued to this apartment to see what happens. I fear though that after a few months we will be angered by the wall around Kamila and frustrated that 'nothing ever happens!'.

I don't want to piss on everyone's parade and I hope I'm wrong but this apartment is likely to be a carbon copy of the existing girls apartment.

I hoped I was wrong but I think I was right!!!! Great eye candy but an exciting apartment definitely not. RLC are wasting their money setting up this apartment. It's Barcelona without the sunshine!!!

pour moi, je n'attends pas de relation homosexuelle dans cet appartement, donc je ne suis pas déçu!!! il est possible que kami ou kristy dorment un jour avec leur petit ami, mais je pense que les vraies surprises, viendront du séjour des anciennes participantes qui habitent à Moscou, comme rita en ce moment!!! j'avais dit avant l'arrivée de rita, que nous allions avoir des surprises avec cet appartement situé dans la même ville que les participantes du clan nora!!! nous reverrons certainement milana, coco, sofie, Monica, lilu!!!! celle qui me manquera est alisa, qui ne participera plus, puisqu'elle est maintenant jeune maman!!! dans l'appartement de Barcelone, les filles s'amusent à aguicher les caméras, en jouant aux lesbiennes, et cela marche très bien, puisque beaucoup de membres fantasmes en espérant tous les jours de l'homosexualité entre les filles!!! on a l'impression qu'ils ne savent pas ce qu'est une jeune femme d'aujourd'hui. elles peuvent être très proche, se faire des câlins et des caresses, s'appeler "mon amour", sans être lesbienne!!! je pense que la plupart de ces membres ne sont pas majeurs!!!

for me, I do not expect homosexual relationship in this apartment, so I'm not disappointed !!! it is possible that kami or kristy sleeping one day with their boyfriend, but I think the real surprises, come stay of former participants who live in Moscow, as rita right now !!! I said before the arrival of Rita, we would be surprised with this apartment located in the same city as the Clan participating nora !!! we certainly meet again milana, coconut, sofie, Monica, lilu !!!! that I will miss is Alisa, who no longer participate, since it is now a young mother !!! apartment in Barcelona, ​​girls having fun tease cameras, playing lesbians, and it works very well, since many members fantasies hoping every day of homosexuality among girls !!! it seems they do not know what a young woman of today. they can be very close, cuddle and caress, to be called "my love", without being lesbian !!! I think most of these members are not major !!! :no: :no: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

We have a variety of matters that produce pleasure. I don't mind to watch Danaya naked in bed or Adele dancing naked breasts. At that moment, I may watch Kamila painting or Kristy listening music from the 80's and 90's, when I was on her age. It is so relaxing compared to many much more viewed cameras.

I am not disappointed, they have a clear place in RLC product palette to show that kind of life.

I said this on 2nd February

I'm very pleased to see the girls back with us but I wonder what all the excitement is about? What does CC members think we are going to get from these girls that we get (or got) from the likes of Irma and Anna and now Ilona and Danaya?

Kamila is certainly not a lesbian and so Kristy is still unlikely to make it into her pants. Unless Kamila has become much bolder in front of the Cams she is unlikely to bate in the open and will almost certainly not bring guys over to have sex with them!

Kristy is a wild card. She may bring guys (or girls) over. She may keep flirting with Kamila and may give some good massages but she will still suffer unrequited love.

If the excitement for everyone is simply the 'possibility' of something happening then for sure we will all be glued to this apartment to see what happens. I fear though that after a few months we will be angered by the wall around Kamila and frustrated that 'nothing ever happens!'.

I don't want to piss on everyone's parade and I hope I'm wrong but this apartment is likely to be a carbon copy of the existing girls apartment.

I hoped I was wrong but I think I was right!!!! Great eye candy but an exciting apartment definitely not. RLC are wasting their money setting up this apartment. It's Barcelona without the sunshine!!!

Answer: we are going to get(and are getting) exactly what we were getting from them back in Barcelona. And exactly the things we fell in love with them for.

So speak for yourself only, and don't measure excitement levels by the amount of sex and quality of masturbation. Currently this apartment is #1 on the excitement graph, followed by Barcelona apartment and Nelly's apartment in third place

I did speak for myself!!!! I think you are right about this apartment being number one for excitement - excitement about what sex and/or masturbation might take place!!!

I'm sure you are watching now waiting to see if Kami does anything on cams with her boyfriend!!!! I might yet be wrong with one of my expectations!!!

Answer: we are going to get(and are getting) exactly what we were getting from them back in Barcelona. And exactly the things we fell in love with them for.

So speak for yourself only, and don't measure excitement levels by the amount of sex and quality of masturbation. Currently this apartment is #1 on the excitement graph, followed by Barcelona apartment and Nelly's apartment in third place

I am convinced that sex is exciting (at least for most of the people). ;) ... But there is certainly not a linear dependence. ... You just need to have a look at VV. They have so much sex that it is boring again.

More important than sex are always the people. I would rank N&B on first place, this apartment as second (due to recent events) and S&H third. ... N&B are still the best on RLC for me. There are downright sympathetic, spontaneous, they have a lot of very nice friends and they are very open regarding sex on cameras. ... I think this are the key elements that keep a couple interesting, even if they are online for a very long time.

I totally agree. For me Leora will always be number one, not because of her masturbation but for the fact that she simply lives her life as normally as she can (regardless of being part of RLC).

Leora is fascinating, intriguing, enigmatic, moody, challenging, frustrating, intelligent, artistic, beautiful and of course sexy and sensual. All the attributes that make interesting people interesting.

on a l'impression qu'ils ne savent pas ce qu'est une jeune femme d'aujourd'hui. elles peuvent être très proche, se faire des câlins et des caresses, s'appeler "mon amour", sans être lesbienne!!! je pense que la plupart de ces membres ne sont pas majeurs!!!

it seems they do not know what a young woman of today. they can be very close, cuddle and caress, to be called "my love", without being lesbian !!! I think most of these members are not major !!! :no: :no: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Et si a la place de n'etre pas majeurs ils (on?) étaient trop majeurs?  En te lisant je pensais... non, ce n'était pas le cas dans les années '80.

And if instead of being underage they (we?) were over-age?  Reading you I were thinking... nope this was not the case in the 80s.

I did speak for myself!!!! I think you are right about this apartment being number one for excitement - excitement about what sex and/or masturbation might take place!!!

I'm sure you are watching now waiting to see if Kami does anything on cams with her boyfriend!!!! I might yet be wrong with one of my expectations!!!

Actually buddy, I went to take a nap when they got into bed :poke Unlike people like you, from observing Kami for a long time I learned exactly what to expect from her, and I knew nothing would happen. That is why I never weigh down my mind with questions "would it happen" or "could it happen" It's a lot easier that way. You should try it!!

I totally agree. For me Leora will always be number one, not because of her masturbation but for the fact that she simply lives her life as normally as she can (regardless of being part of RLC).

Leora is fascinating, intriguing, enigmatic, moody, challenging, frustrating, intelligent, artistic, beautiful and of course sexy and sensual. All the attributes that make interesting people interesting.

Are you saying that K&K are none of those things you just mentioned?? Boy, such a sullen face :no: