Guitar Guest

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sometimes my friend we are just a little late to the party. Haven't seen you around much lately, are you working ?

yep, 5 days a week, frontend developer officially, and full-stack on my own project.
I have a piano in my office, so I like to stay there after work :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well that is terrific news, I am very happy for you. Good luck in your new position. We still look forward to a free concert once in while:cool:

I will appear sometimes at D&D's anyway, even when I will be renting my own flat/room/whatever.

I am really glad to hear that guitargst. your are a really talented young man. I hope you will stop by and see us here once in awhile, and keep us updated on what is going on in your life. It has been my pleasure to meet you, and I have really enjoyed your sense of humor. LOL:biggrin: as well as your music::)

Guitatgst:

Funny, someone mentioned a few pages back about your ass crack being in the sofa could offend D&D. 

My opinion, not so sure it would be an issue, as that sofa, albeit only about a year old, has more DNA on it that the Ancestry.com laboratory. 

Play on, play on.

48 minutes ago, sereno said:

Guitatgst:

Funny, someone mentioned a few pages back about your ass crack being in the sofa could offend D&D. 

My opinion, not so sure it would be an issue, as that sofa, albeit only about a year old, has more DNA on it that the Ancestry.com laboratory. 

Play on, play on.

You are talking to a bisexual who had unsafe sex with almost every his partner including occasional ones. This sofa is not the thing that I should worry about. Thanks flying spaghetti monster that I've never used anything intravenously.

Archived