Guitar Guest

There is a possibility that I'm wrong here, but the song Centerfield was not originally by Bruce Springstein. It was originally by Credence Clearwater Revival. The Boss may have made his version, but I never knew him to copy another artist.

I thought that John Fogerty wrote and sang Centerfield. Fogerty was with CCR but I think he did Centerfield as a solo when he separated for them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go with what The StarRider Google search came up with. I'm not all that familiar with the genre although that was the music of the day when I was growing up.

I thought that John Fogerty wrote and sang Centerfield. Fogerty was with CCR but I think he did Centerfield as a solo when he separated for them.

Beancounter you are right CCR never performed the song John Fogerty wrote and performed it after he left the band.

I was wrong : from wiki:

Centerfield" is the title track from John Fogerty's album Centerfield, Fogerty's first solo album after a nine-year hiatus. Originally the 'B-Side of the album's 2nd single, "Rock And Roll Girls" (#16 US, Spring 1985)

my apologies to all if I mislead them

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, peking said:

he should be more thoughtful

and not get his ass crack on the couch

that is just rude.

dude, there is nothing he could do to make everybody happy. He is naked you say "he should not do that" he is not naked "he should be naked sometimes" no matter what he does, no matter what ANY OTHER MAN FROM RLC does, the people here will never be happy. You all think you are better than them. If you read all the comments of the site you'll see "This guy sucks, She should have a better man" but none of the guys on camcaps would be better. Everybody is different, everybody lives his life in a different way. That's not because YOU don't do this than it's something bad. For exemple, you like to eat potatoes. You eat potatoes everydays. Do you think everybody would be agree with the fact you eat potatoes everydays? 
It's not easy to be watched 24h a day living in your appartment. No matter what you will do you will be judged. Maybe this guy wants to try to be a RLC tenant and try things on cam to see if people here would like it. I have a friend, a girl, that has seen him naked this morning, she was pretty happy and she liked it. It's not because you don't like it that nobody will. I think this site RLC is more interesting when we see how the people who watch it react on what they see than watching the people living in RLC. 

25 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

dude, there is nothing he could do to make everybody happy. He is naked you say "he should not do that" he is not naked "he should be naked sometimes" no matter what he does, no matter what ANY OTHER MAN FROM RLC does, the people here will never be happy. You all think you are better than them. If you read all the comments of the site you'll see "This guy sucks, She should have a better man" but none of the guys on camcaps would be better. Everybody is different, everybody lives his life in a different way. That's not because YOU don't do this than it's something bad. For exemple, you like to eat potatoes. You eat potatoes everydays. Do you think everybody would be agree with the fact you eat potatoes everydays? 
It's not easy to be watched 24h a day living in your appartment. No matter what you will do you will be judged. Maybe this guy wants to try to be a RLC tenant and try things on cam to see if people here would like it. I have a friend, a girl, that has seen him naked this morning, she was pretty happy and she liked it. It's not because you don't like it that nobody will. I think this site RLC is more interesting when we see how the people who watch it react on what they see than watching the people living in RLC. 

he can do whatever his hosts say is okay

this has nothing to do with anything else other than

his ass crack on his hosts furniture. that is all.

nothing to do with: happiness, being naked, gender, being different, being watched, RLC, your friend who is a girl,

or potatoes and I do really like em by the way. the old fries at McDonald's were the best!!!!

anyway

he can walk around jerking off, he can do whatever but that is not what I was talking about.

ass crack on furniture that is not his was all I was talking about.

I'm very sorry to not be able to comment on your comment because your comment

has nothing to do with my comment about his ass crack.

whew, the last 2 lines  was a lot of commenting about comment, lol.

1 minute ago, peking said:

he can do whatever his hosts say is okay

this has nothing to do with anything else other than

his ass crack on his hosts furniture. that is all.

nothing to do with: happiness, being naked, gender, being different, being watched, RLC, your friend who is a girl,

or potatoes and I do really like em by the way.

he can walk around jerking off, he can do whatever but that is not what I was talking about.

ass crack on furniture that is not his was all I was talking about.

I'm very sorry to not be able to comment on your comment because your comment

has nothing to do with my comment about his ass crack.

whew, the last 2 lines  was a lot of commenting about comment, lol.

can we talk about the comment you just commented on the comment that you are commenting on the comment I commented... Wait I'm lost lol
But seriously, just to say that actually even if he is naked on the couch it's not a big deal, I've seen worst.

And it's not the hosts furniture actually, it's RLC furniture, Katya and Ruslan had this couch before D&D came in the appt. I don't think it's really a big deal that he is on the couch ass naked.
And what makes you think Dasha is against this idea? Maybe she asked him "please put your ass completely naked on the couch" lol

13 hours ago, Qwerty57 said:

can we talk about the comment you just commented on the comment that you are commenting on the comment I commented... Wait I'm lost lol
But seriously, just to say that actually even if he is naked on the couch it's not a big deal, I've seen worst.

And it's not the hosts furniture actually, it's RLC furniture, Katya and Ruslan had this couch before D&D came in the appt. I don't think it's really a big deal that he is on the couch ass naked.
And what makes you think Dasha is against this idea? Maybe she asked him "please put your ass completely naked on the couch" lol

true but it is there couch now

I put my ass crack on my couch for a period of time, l later put my head down

and thought, I was tossing my salad (Chris Rock joke). I now sit on something when naked to cover my waste disposal truck.

butt you do have a point about Dasha asking him...lol

too funny.

it was my pleasure to have made a comment about your comment pertaining my comment

gawd, my head is spinning from the last comment.

Archived