Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Well, I never thought I would say this, but Irma is "overexposed". She is naked 95% of the time she is home. Even when it makes no sense to be naked. Like bending over a hot oven (while on the phone) with her huge boobs hanging down. Seems dangerous as well as unsanitary, working in a communal kitchen like this. Yes, I'm talking like an old fart ('cause I am), but this is the kind of stuff they do on VV, not usually on RLC. Just sayin'! 

bandicam2016-07-1115-31-36-112.jpg

• Upvote 16

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

Well, I never thought I would say this, but Irma is "overexposed". She is naked 95% of the time she is home. Even when it makes no sense to be naked. Like bending over a hot oven (while on the phone) with her huge boobs hanging down. Seems dangerous as well as unsanitary, working in a communal kitchen like this. Yes, I'm talking like an old fart ('cause I am), but this is the kind of stuff they do on VV, not usually on RLC. Just sayin'! 

bandicam2016-07-1115-31-36-112.jpg

Get over it

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

Before her, Vika was already naked all day long

• Upvote 3