Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

5 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

I am in the same boat as mccoy76; I normally see all Hope's wonderful gif type posts but the last few are not visible to me (ordinary not premium member).

I'm a premium member and I can't see them sometimes, either. For example,
I can see the one of Stella doing Polya's hair, but just down the page, I can't
see the one of Polya eating the meat in the kitchen (no pun intended). As I
recall, the problem goes away with a browser restart, which gives me the
impression it might be related to memory, but give this a try. It's much easier
and quicker.

If you right-click on the blank space between "Posted X hours/minutes ago"
and the word "Quote", and choose "Save Image As..." (or whatever phrase
your browser uses), you should still be able to download the pic or GIF,
even though you can't see it. In some cases, you can see the hand in that
blank space, like in Hope's GIFs, for example. That will show you the outline
of the pic or GIF. Click within that space. It works for me in Firefox. Hope it
works for your browser, as well. Good luck.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Hope85 said:

z_2451.gif

Belle was without her bra on the couch this morning - as girls in real life most often are (?!). She has nice breasts, I suppose we will soon she her in shower!

What you may be experiencing sounds like the image isn't loaded rather than not available - probably because a few people like to upload lots of really big animated gifs with a big file size. Having more than a couple on the same page makes a drastic effect on loading times for the rest of the page - something that really annoys me when it's for something completely uninteresting to me.

• Upvote 2

I posted this about an hour ago:

"For example, I can see the one of Stella doing Polya's hair, but just down the page, I can't
see the one of Polya eating the meat in the kitchen (no pun intended)"

I went about doing other things and came back to the same, already open tab of this thread,
and now the viewing is exactly the opposite. I can see Polya eating the meat, but not Stella
doing Polya's hair. So, I refreshed the page to see what would happen, and now, I can't see
any picture or GIF on the entire page. Just lots of white space. Go figure.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Belle was without her bra on the couch this morning - as girls in real life most often are (?!). She has nice breasts, I suppose we will soon she her in shower!

This is rlc..not 100% real life..and even less real it's barca apartment..and most of us like barca this way..if you watch any other apartment in rlc Probrably at some moments some resident will be topless or nude..

4 hours ago, jikk said:

What you may be experiencing sounds like the image isn't loaded rather than not available - probably because a few people like to upload lots of really big animated gifs with a big file size. Having more than a couple on the same page makes a drastic effect on loading times for the rest of the page - something that really annoys me when it's for something completely uninteresting to me.

Indeed,I use my iPad to watch cc etc and somethimes things take time to load because all the gifts and pics,some months ago complained about it..but cc staff don't cair..this forum should be mainly writing things,but have so much pics after pics,some pics I understand and from time to time some pics of actual girls in the apartment would be fine..well things are what they are,if I know some things i totaly would have not paid the premium membership..first time and last I did that..

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm a premium member and I can't see them sometimes, either. For example,
I can see the one of Stella doing Polya's hair, but just down the page, I can't
see the one of Polya eating the meat in the kitchen (no pun intended). As I
recall, the problem goes away with a browser restart, which gives me the
impression it might be related to memory, but give this a try. It's much easier
and quicker.

If you right-click on the blank space between "Posted X hours/minutes ago"
and the word "Quote", and choose "Save Image As..." (or whatever phrase
your browser uses), you should still be able to download the pic or GIF,
even though you can't see it. In some cases, you can see the hand in that
blank space, like in Hope's GIFs, for example. That will show you the outline
of the pic or GIF. Click within that space. It works for me in Firefox. Hope it
works for your browser, as well. Good luck.

You re Probrably using an tablet,or an pc with maybe2,4gigas ram..using my tablet that have 1g ram it's an pain in the ass somethimes to see the posts..that's why most sites have posts separated by sections..one for comments..other for pics and videos etc..staff in cc should Thake in consideration that many use tablets,phones etc to see cc..and even if we only want to watch the less demanding post of chat etc..that becomes hard..because it's full of pics..

• Upvote 1