Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I posted this about an hour ago:

"For example, I can see the one of Stella doing Polya's hair, but just down the page, I can't
see the one of Polya eating the meat in the kitchen (no pun intended)"

I went about doing other things and came back to the same, already open tab of this thread,
and now the viewing is exactly the opposite. I can see Polya eating the meat, but not Stella
doing Polya's hair. So, I refreshed the page to see what would happen, and now, I can't see
any picture or GIF on the entire page. Just lots of white space. Go figure.

VERY grateful for both your earlier suggestions and no they haven't worked but that does NOT lessen my gratitude for sensible, help. Obviously the problem is unlikely to be unique to mccoy76 and myself. I am a (computer) user not a geek - I understand rifles and deer not things electronic. Very best wishes to all.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You re Probrably using an tablet,or an pc with maybe2,4gigas ram..using my tablet that have 1g ram it's an pain in the ass somethimes to see the posts..that's why most sites have posts separated by sections..one for comments..other for pics and videos etc..staff in cc should Thake in consideration that many use tablets,phones etc to see cc..and even if we only want to watch the less demanding post of chat etc..that becomes hard..because it's full of pics..

Thanks ze81 but no; I am using my desktop - an Apple of medium size after years (and multiple c'puters running Windows - and it is hugely faster. Usually I do not have blanks - it is only recently (last 2 days) this has happened. But, like letsdothis I am grateful to you also for sensible and logical clues as to likely reasons. Best wishes to you also.

Edited by Oldstalker
to correct spellings
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

You re Probrably using an tablet,or an pc with maybe2,4gigas ram..using my tablet that have 1g ram it's an pain in the ass somethimes to see the posts..that's why most sites have posts separated by sections..one for comments..other for pics and videos etc..staff in cc should Thake in consideration that many use tablets,phones etc to see cc..and even if we only want to watch the less demanding post of chat etc..that becomes hard..because it's full of pics..

Actually, no. I use two 17 inch laptops, one with i5, quad-core processors and 8 GB
of memory (RAM), the other with i7 quad-core processors and 16GB of memory
and both with page files about 40 times the size as Windows' default size.

An update

Earlier, I posted this:

"If you right-click on the blank space between "Posted X hours/minutes ago"
and the word "Quote", and choose "Save Image As..." (or whatever phrase
your browser uses), you should still be able to download the pic or GIF,
even though you can't see it. In some cases, you can see the hand in that
blank space, like in Hope's GIFs, for example. That will show you the outline
of the pic or GIF. Click within that space. It works for me in Firefox. Hope it
works for your browser, as well. Good luck."

I have an update that might be of help to people, like Oldstalker (Sorry,
Oldstalker, I'm not a Mac guy.) If you see a file name, like  z_2457.gif, for
example, or a jpg file or a png or bmp or any kind of file name, preferably a
media file, you can right-click on that file name and follow the instructions I
posted previously. You can do this even if the file name is not a link.
Hope this helps.