Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

3 hours ago, uppsala said:

What really must go is the spam of 10-20-30 copies in a row of the exact same Picture. many post 10 pics in a row of exactly the same thing, and then 2-3 people in a row post the same Picture the same amount of times, making this thread 90% full of copies of the exact same Picture. Clearly very annoying to scroll thru constantly.

I agree 100%,and i'm not a whining lil cry baby,this is for pictures,,not repeat pictures,and long ass novels to scroll through.:exclamation::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, uppsala said:

What really must go is the spam of 10-20-30 copies in a row of the exact same Picture. many post 10 pics in a row of exactly the same thing, and then 2-3 people in a row post the same Picture the same amount of times, making this thread 90% full of copies of the exact same Picture. Clearly very annoying to scroll thru constantly.

we are waiting for your pictures

• Upvote 5

I probably have the equipment to post pics but I really don't have the time or the wherewithal to do same.  Conversely, it seems to me to be fairly easy and quick to scroll through a block of pics, even 10-20 of the same ones.  I myself am very grateful to those who do post the pics for the others who do not have a premium account, or do not have the time to spend all day viewing.   Seems to me some should express a bit of gratitude for the pic post, instead of bitching.  My 2 cents.  As you were.....

• Upvote 3