Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Tonight was one of those nights where K and K seem like two old women, living together.  So sad how K and K's place really didn't work out much.

If there really are new owners, what a Business Plan!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

OK so my RLC account got banned for posting photos  I guess. Thought I had gotten all of the water marks. guess I won't be posting any photos anytime soon!!

Sorry, same thing happened to me except I never posted anything, but they banned me anyways just for taking pictures.

9 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

Aceptar lo que mi cuenta de RLC quedó prohibido por publicar fotos, supongo. Creía haber tomado todas las marcas de agua. supongo que no será la publicación de fotos en cualquier momento pronto !!

It´s a true friend! I have not entered today in the Forum all day and still being a member of payment, I realize how quickly that Ilona photos masturbating and especially those published by you have disappeared. RLC and the sons of bitches that are involved here in the Forum are ruining everything with their actions. Ojalá que lleguen to ruin and have to sell everything or close down! Only thus will give an account of everything what are missing and never going to recover! I'm sorry for you friend, who give them up the ass! One less... and so I hope that they are no one!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 10:41 AM, GetSome2014 said:

Aceptar lo que mi cuenta de RLC quedó prohibido por publicar fotos, supongo. Creía haber tomado todas las marcas de agua. supongo que no será la publicación de fotos en cualquier momento pronto !!

personally went to publish all photos until they boredom of me. Only by fucking them and make them to work continuously. Once banned, now I just gives all!

• Upvote 4