Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Il y a 3 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

You are obviously confused between a flat ass and a fat ass!

lol absoluty, excuse me, i made an mistake because of my bad english ! i'm guilty 100 % ! sorry ! next time i promise to take an english dictionnary lol

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Best show to date...........this has to lead to some serious pussy eating sooner or later !!!

No doubt.  But you have been around here long enough to know that just won't happen.  Always nice to dream though.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

If ever thing is right then what do you think the new girls going to show only being there 9 day and getting her on place. i think she not going to show NOTHING. Well what do you think

Depends on who the girl is that's coming.  They have had some Live Wires and they have also had some Cold Fish.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No doubt.  But you have been around here long enough to know that just won't happen.  Always nice to dream though.

Tonight they did look as though one more drink and it could happen - it may have been why Ilona was wearing extra protective pants otherwise Irma's tongue would have flicked her pussy -but  probably we'll never see another show like this again until next Xmas.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Tonight they did look as though one more drink and it could happen - it may have been why Ilona was wearing extra protective pants otherwise Irma's tongue would have flicked her pussy -but  probably we'll never see another show like this again until next Xmas.

Lol... Iliona actually has something in her panties at the moment, so I don't think Irma would be particularly interested in gaining her red wings on camera.  Obviously good for us watching if she did, but realistically - in my opinion - highly unlikely

• Upvote 2