Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 2:26 PM, happyone said:

Mikey-don't think this is called for-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT,,,IS THIS THE 2 WOMEN THEY REPLACED RITA WITH,,,,,DAMN THESE 2 WOMEN LOOK LIKE SOME GUYS I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL UGLY AS F*%K,,,,

The blonde has a larger make-up bag than Layla did, I thought that was impossible, and it doesn't help either one of them, nor did the plastic surgery or the botox injections :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Where is the most Ravishing Rita ???

• Upvote 14

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The blonde has a larger make-up bag than Layla did, I thought that was impossible, and it doesn't help either one of them, nor did the plastic surgery or the botox injections :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Where is the most Ravishing Rita ???

This is a better way of expressing it = I just said don't have to say they are ugly as F*%k-Sorry this is the picture thread

MIKE SAID:::WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT,,,IS THIS THE 2 WOMEN THEY REPLACED RITA WITH,,,,,DAMN THESE 2 WOMEN LOOK LIKE SOME GUYS I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL UGLY AS F*%K,,,,RLC WTF IS YOU DOING THIS TIME AROUND,,,,,GEEZ THIS SHIT IS NOT GOOD,,,,,ILONA AND IRMA PLEASE CUT YOUR TRIP SHORT MY SEXY LADIES.                                                                                                                                                    SO I SAY,BEFORE YOU GO JUDGING THE GIRLS,JUST IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD SAY ABOUT YOU.:angry:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

MIKE SAID:::WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT,,,IS THIS THE 2 WOMEN THEY REPLACED RITA WITH,,,,,DAMN THESE 2 WOMEN LOOK LIKE SOME GUYS I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL UGLY AS F*%K,,,,RLC WTF IS YOU DOING THIS TIME AROUND,,,,,GEEZ THIS SHIT IS NOT GOOD,,,,,ILONA AND IRMA PLEASE CUT YOUR TRIP SHORT MY SEXY LADIES.                                                                                                                                                    SO I SAY,BEFORE YOU GO JUDGING THE GIRLS,JUST IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD SAY ABOUT YOU.:angry:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Your assuming he is ugly, what if he looks like Brad Pitt or George Cloney?

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 2:40 PM, Thestarider said:

Fan Zone?... I am ok...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm guessing that your using your real photo as your avatar picture,,,and why you worried about what I look like,,,,do you want to take me out on a date or something,,you know I'm a very expensive date,,,and you "SERIOUSLY" need to eat some food,,because you look like you're starving in your profile pic lmaoo!!! happy-spring-smiley-emoticon.gif

4 hours ago, happyone said:

Mikey-don't think this is called for-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT,,,IS THIS THE 2 WOMEN THEY REPLACED RITA WITH,,,,,DAMN THESE 2 WOMEN LOOK LIKE SOME GUYS I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL UGLY AS F*%K,,,,

AND HAPPYONE,,,,,I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW WHAT I SAID TO YURY A WHILE BACK,,,BUT NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY OR HOW TO SAY IT,,,,ESPECIALLY WHEN I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF YOU TELLING ASSHOLES LIKE HARLEY AND ZE81 TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN THEY WENT ON THEIR DAILY BASHING OF RITA,,,EVEN AFTER SHE LEFT THEY WERE STILL TALKING SHIT,,,ALL OF YOU REMAIN IN THE BACKGROUND AND KEPT QUIET,,,,,,BUT WHEN I'M SPEAKING MY MIND/OPINION AND SAYING THE SAME SHIT THEY DO,,,,,ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANNA RUN TO THE DEFENSE OF THESE WOMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND YES THEY ARE UGLY AS FUCK,,,I PAY MY $45 TO WATCH 2 TRANNIES INVADE MY COMPUTER SCREEN.,,,,,,,,,,IF NONE OF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO BE MEAN AND SPEAK MY MIND,,THEN YA'LL SHOULD HAVE SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT RITA AND NOT DISRESPECTED HER WHEN SHE WAS HERE. I NEVER USED TO BASH ANY WOMEN ON HERE,,BUT YOU MESS WITH MY BABY,,THEN EVERYONE ELSE YA'LL LOVE IS NOW FAIR GAME. ( YOU AND I  ARE COOL THOUGH HAPPYONE,I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU LOL)happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

NOW LOOK AT TRUE BEAUTY:heart::heart::heart:

Shot13695.png

vlcsnap-00216.jpg

• Upvote 7

girls too false behave all that they are doing just to make money. The falsity boring. I hope soon to be replaced in this apartment.