Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

3 hours ago, maatiabada said:

Hello !

Is a new beautiful girl "BROWN" is that ?? but there was another she's his name already ?? she left ?? I disconnected for a few days but hey I'm back! thank you ::)

I do not fully understand your question

The black girl is Stella, she arrived on August 15 and has been there since

Thank you, Hope85, for staying on topic with such nice posts. I wish everybody was as kind to other members as you. Foamy is watching this thread.

--

Gracias, Hope85, para permanecer en el tema con este tipo de mensajes agradables. Me gustaría que todo el mundo era tan amable con otros miembros como usted. Foamy está viendo este hilo.

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you, Hope85, for staying on topic with such nice posts. I wish everybody was as kind to other members as you. Foamy is watching this thread.

--

Gracias, Hope85, para permanecer en el tema con este tipo de mensajes agradables. Me gustaría que todo el mundo era tan amable con otros miembros como usted. Foamy está viendo este hilo.

throat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gifthroat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gifthroat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gifthroat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gifthroat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gifthroat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gif