Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I would spend hours pleasing Lima. From licking that pussy and asshole to fucking her in both holes too. I find her attractive and love her runway.

I do too. I would think twice about licking and fucking the arsehole though if she's going to be hitting the Pepto like that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philk said:

fully clothed that's new

And totally more attractive. I actually don't mind the wig. Maybe if she wore more clothes more often, and just teased us with the 'sneaky flashes' now and again, this apartment could get it's rep back. It just seemed so wrong, that the first time I ever saw her in this apartment (like - hours after she moved in) and she's sitting on the lounge spreadeagled with no knickers on. The tone was pretty much set from then.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎22 at 5:20 PM, jamie140 said:

The UNCOOL  ... does he take the hat off when he fucks Milena ? 

Can't these girls find better looking guys instead of all the older, weird men they seem to screw ??  Or maybe it's a requirement that they fuck a RLC employee whenever one is horny........................I won't pick this guy even for my grandmother, let  alone a pretty young girl !

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Pookus said:

And totally more attractive. I actually don't mind the wig. Maybe if she wore more clothes more often, and just teased us with the 'sneaky flashes' now and again, this apartment could get it's rep back. It just seemed so wrong, that the first time I ever saw her in this apartment (like - hours after she moved in) and she's sitting on the lounge spreadeagled with no knickers on. The tone was pretty much set from then.

I'm to damn old for a visual chase, lol

I luv her tone and the spread eagle. nothing wrong with upfront. ::)

but it's always, damned, if you do/damned, if you don't