Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

2 hours ago, Brureb28 said:

I had made a couple of posts about the Photo Shoots that have been going on.  Now I see that ALL of the Pics and posts have been DELETED.  I must have been right about RLC expanding! That is why the girls are coming and going so fast. If that is going to PISS them off enough to have CC delete them...then they should not show it.

were they attachments or 3rd party servers?

14 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Don't worry the CC detectives are certainly already working on this case....but Milena was an evil witch, the most hated girl on CC ! Nobody wants to see her again ! Hell no !!! Even on pictures !! And this guy who accepted to work with Milena can only be the worst photographer in the world ! Only losers would have pictures of Milena on his computer anyway.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think that's a tad harsh, to call her the most hated girl on CC. I never witnessed some of the stuff folks mentioned in relation to selfishness etc etc etc however. 

I seem to recall Nora was not held in much esteem, but perhaps was tolerated because she had sex on camera quite often.

But anyway, farewell Milena. Bon voyage and thanks for some good memories from your stay.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Fidster said:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think that's a tad harsh, to call her the most hated girl on CC. I never witnessed some of the stuff folks mentioned in relation to selfishness etc etc etc however. 

I seem to recall Nora was not held in much esteem, but perhaps was tolerated because she had sex on camera quite often.

But anyway, farewell Milena. Bon voyage and thanks for some good memories from your stay.

It was mostly ironic. Milena was certainly not the nicest girl, but I enjoyed watching her at different occasions, the photos sessions for example were probably the most interesting thing that happened in this apartment for a while. I personally don't think she deserved that flood of hate (and I think the same for Nora). I'm glad to hear that you think the same, I tend to think and I hope I'm right that the minority is actually the 'loud' people screaming their hate on this forum.

• Upvote 2