Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Who is the other couple, friends of bf? They play same game every time! Shame we can't see more Kami & Kristy alone time. Yesterday was sweet!

1010 did you miss them in bed togehter tonight before the BF and friends came over ? man you really missed it then ?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

I`m starting to feel very angry about Kamis bf. Just as the girls were getting really cozy and a little horny on the side!!

He phones and they flew up out of the bed1f621.png

You see these girls naked literally every single day. They do the same things every single day, you're getting angry at her bf? For what? 

• Upvote 1

May the forum live on in spite of the chat feature!!  I'm only here to say that there are days I wish I subscribed to RLC, and there are far more days that I'm glad I do not!

Now, to the important stuff lol.  Kristy has got to be one of the all time hottest girls to ever grace the pages of CC!  I would fight to the death to be able to hold her hand and whisper sweet things in her ear.  The girl just simply exudes sexy in all counts!!  I find it a damn shame that she can't commit to one guy though and that's where I have a hard time putting her on the top of my list.  Unfortunately, in today's society, I think that everything is centered around people who cheat on their significant others.  There is no slapping of hands, or jail time, or even divorces by the courts over it.  In my mind it's just a sad state of affairs!!!

I was raised to value my significant other until death do us part.  Today though, it is far from that being the case.  I know she is still young and has allot of growing up to do, I just hope she grows up before life passes her by!!

• Upvote 3