Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

For us old dudes, Chat is like doing a line of meth. It's a quick action game, but extremely useful for many things, especially stuff like "Look K&K are going at it!"

For longer term concepts, I think standard Forum topics work well. It's more like a discussion over a snifter of cognac and a fine cigar.

Now, we have a choice. It's all good.::)

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I only use one computer Harley with multiple windows open. I am a technophobe. You can do both, I do. Anyway, you do what you want. Just check in once in a while. I watched loads of action before and was on chat at the same time with only one computer. 

I'll grant you it interferes with forums a lot. Is that a terrible thing? People stay civil even in the crazy world of chat. And the forums are neater.

Oh my god, Harley, I have been talking to mods too much. I sound like one!

So funny!

I am starting to post more now. Just took some adjustment time. I will see you more here.

The chat is like a "painkiller" or sedative for the members. They stay calmer . I know, that is why you don't like it! 

Anyway, I will do both.

Nice talking with you, Harley.

I tried the multiple windows and it didn't work for me.  You have to understand that I only really have 2 apartments that I even care to watch and that is the Barcelona & K&K apartments.  However, thanks to RLC I can only view one of the two that I would even care to watch.  The girls in the Barcelona apartment don't spend much time downstairs anymore and if one of the two is downstairs she is usually feeding her ever growing ass.

You are starting to sound like a mod these days LMAO :)

I agree that the chatroom can be a "painkiller" or a sedative for the members.  I honestly don't view it as something that makes me calmer.  I understand the show much more now and that is why I am calmer.

mr1010....don't be a stranger, I'm always checking in on CC waiting to read that things have changed!

• Upvote 2

Shit, man. I do sound like one. I should tell Foamy his services is no longer needed, lol!

I will post more often now so you know what is happening. And I do not have my head in the sand any more.

Well the chat works for me, but listen, whatever works for you is good. It is a shame you can't see more. But I think you would get yourself upset or hooked again if you were on rlc again. So probably you shouldn't do it.

See ya.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For us old dudes, Chat is like doing a line of meth. It's a quick action game, but extremely useful for many things, especially stuff like "Look K&K are going at it!"

For longer term concepts, I think standard Forum topics work well. It's more like a discussion over a snifter of cognac and a fine cigar.

Now, we have a choice. It's all good.::)

I am all for having a choice, that has always been good in my book!  I personally have already seen a drop in discussion and translations from kitek (not so much by Yury) because he is translating things said while in the chatroom.  I drop in on the chatroom from time to time just to see what he might be translating only to find that he and mine's schedule doesn't always meet up with each other and he is either there and not saying anything at the time or he is gone.

I am all for the choice and if that is what everyone wants then it is fine with me!

• Upvote 2

Even in the Forum sections, people come and go. Kitek is no different; I myself have a lot of trouble keeping up with new posts on both the forums and on the chat. Kitek cannot possibly operate 24/7 on CC without going insane. Like you, I am very appreciative for any news Yury and Kitek can share.

If I was a normal member, I'd probably hang out at Old Dudes instead of scampering around like a drunk squirrel. But then I'd never know what K&K are up to, and Kami is very pretty and Kristy has got a fantastic personality, so I must rely on you guys.

• Upvote 4

I'll try to make time to hang there Foamy. But i am in denial about my age, lol! Nah, I like it there.

There is just too much to do here, Foamy. I need to write more! Don't make the site so fucking good pal!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

I am somewhat shocked at her having surgery.  Thought she was perfect as is.  Though if it makes her feel more confident and does get her more work, then it was the right thing to do.

Honestly Baker I am not shocked at all about her decision to have this surgery.  This is what the modeling business has become.  If you want to work, you will do what we advise you to do!  There was absolutely nothing wrong with Kamila's ears before she decided to go under the knife because some modeling agent thought it would be to her best interest.  Kamila is and always has been one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, be it on RLC or in real life.  The pressure these girls must be under to go and do something like this must be tremendous.  There are a shit ton of times I'm glad that I'm a man and not a girl!!

• Upvote 4

News flash Harley. She did today. Did no one post that? The chat was all abuzz with it, Harley. She fingered herself a bit in the bath. We all could clearly see her do it. She didn't do it too much and didn't get herself off. Does that count? She was openly touching herself, not just teasing like Kami did once. If there is anyone who might go all the way with it, it is Kristy. Kami won't do it! And Kami was almost fingering Kristy in her bed and Kristy grabbed Kami's breast under her shirt of course.

Kristy is the best! She is real, what you see is what you get. She would never do plastic surgery, although she does cream herself like crazy and keeps fit. She also drove us crazy earlier exercising with her butt in the air, doggy style!

And thank you Harley about my fitness. I am trying real hard and at about normal weight now. I am on a bit of a crusade now to help others who are overweight. Stone has serious health issues. Corbo complained of being overweight and apnea. I bet many members are overweight. 

I am more concerned about my friends' health than what they post or say!

• Upvote 2