Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Yea, I went down 3 days ago...............kept checking on Google for the status and it said that the site was down from Atlanta to San Francisco !!!  Just got it back at 3:00 PM today !

I bet you felt like a lost soul.....I know I would have!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet you felt like a lost soul.....I know I would have!!

Damn right....................I just learned that Kami had her ears operated on !  It's a bitch watching RLC if you can't see or know what's going on at K&K apartment !

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

You got that right !!!  Or maybe they are pissed off at Donald TRUMP.............LOL  !!!!

Like TRUMP or not. He's the Front Runner and his Rival that is chasing him is far enough away in delegates almost Seals Trump for the Presidential Nomination.

9 hours ago, mr1010 said:

That must have sucked slider. I know Thes was off for a day or two he is in Kansas. he is back now.

It sure was..........I was lost..........LOL. !  I could see RLC and knew something was going on with Kami 's head by the thumbnails ;  but without CC, I had no idea what.. I'm in North Carolina and I guess my feed comes through Atlanta . I kept checking the status of CC on Google and saw that Atlanta, Pa. and San Francisco areas were down ,  I guess the northern

U.S. and Canada were still working.   Wonder if it was a cyber attack by someone..............just to see if they could do it ?   (  Possibly RLC ? )

• Upvote 1

New ears, they are perfect, even if they were very nice before.

Don't worry Kamila, you are splendid ! And you have such a beloved friend in Kristy !

Don't know about perfect but might be close to it.  If everything was perfect in this world there would be to many assholes.

• Upvote 2

Watching Kami today with her boyfield, she hardly smiled, almost looked miserable, and apparently had a headache.

Watching her tonight with Kristie, she's more animated, laughing, and generally enjoying herself.

Please Kami, don't commit to this guy. There's something out there much more deserving of you.

• Upvote 2