Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Mikey, I have NEVER been able to catch her masturbating. Do we have a vid posted anywhere of at least one of them? If so, I would love to see it. I've never heard of a woman being able to get off that fast. She must be one hot little sex kitten.  ;D

personnellement, je ne sais même pas de quoi vous parlez!! s'est-il passé quelque chose d'incroyable chez kami et kristy ce soir?!!! ??? ???

THERE WAS ONLY A SHORT VIDEO CLIP POSTED BY PHANTOM THIS MORNING IN THE VIDEO SECTION,,ALL OF KRISTY'S MASTURBATIONS LAST AS MUCH TIME AS IT WILL TAKE YOU TO READ THIS COMMENT.

Mikey, I have NEVER been able to catch her masturbating. Do we have a vid posted anywhere of at least one of them? If so, I would love to see it. I've never heard of a woman being able to get off that fast. She must be one hot little sex kitten.  ;D

I understand you DES from a logical point of view. But love isn't logical, it is emotional, it is abstract, scholars even don't understand it. They didn't plan to love each other, it just happened. They aren't lesbian but they love another woman. How can that ever be logical? But it exists nevertheless.

Do you believe DES that you can love more one person at the same time? I don't myself but I believe it is possible. And they don't have to be of the same sex. It may mean that they are bi in spirit. Or it may not mean it.

All I know is that the fact that they do everything they possibly can to turn each other on without actually doing anything that would entail lesbian sex is indicative of how much they love each other. Kami wants to be hetero really badly. She has a boy friend. And yet still she wants Kristy to turn her on. That shows how torn she is between her love for Kristy and wanting to have a hetero life. She often has trouble falling asleep. Maybe this is one of her conflicts she thinks about. And Kristy so loves her that she will not force the choice on Kami. So she goes along with the turn on, bate separately routine.

I tell you I see some signs that it is getting tougher on Kami to resist Kristy. I almost feel for her. What a choice to make!

I never ever thought Kami would go back to this situation by living with Kristy. I thought she had resisted Kristy and had moved on with her life. But she was still drawn to kristy and when the opportunity came she went back to her. Kristy never really had moved on, she still wanted Kami. But Kristy developed a more broad personality with school, reading and meditation and yoga. It made her stronger, not reliant on Kami.

Kami should be able to easily keep a pure platonic girl friend relationship with Kristy. She even has a bf. Yet, she can't shake the relationship with Kristy in her head. So what does she do now? With a bf relationship growing, can she keep both?

As I said I am just transfixed by this.

It is a real life soap opera!!!

personnellement, je ne sais même pas de quoi vous parlez!! s'est-il passé quelque chose d'incroyable chez kami et kristy ce soir?!!! ??? ???

I saw in a previous post that mikey was upset because he missed Kristy masturbating today. I was just saying that I have never seen her masturbate, even though I have spent quite a bit of time trying to catch her when she does it.  :(

Hey book, you like it?

I think the winning touch is throwing all of us into the story! I want us to really have fun with this! If we are all part of the story we enjoy it even more.

BTW, I'm sure you noticed how much lampooning I am doing with it. I lampoon all of the silly conspiracy theories about rlc overlords, Nora and Kiko always "lurking" in the background. I even make fun of Leora's dog! And all while getting very, very sexy! I use double entendres like they were going out of style. It so easy to use double entendres with the English language.

I am going to go after a couple other issues here in future installments. But no one can take this too seriously!

I got BB involved and he does not usually get that involved. I want to see if I can get Lyree involved as well. We need a woman's touch here also.

Keep reading. I may soon do my third installment!

YOU PROBABLY MISS HER BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY WATCHING KAMILA,,KRISTY NORMALLY GOES TO BED FIRST,,SO YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO HER,,BECAUSE SHE CUMS QUICKER THAN JIMMY JOHNS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :drool: :drool:

I saw in a previous post that mikey was upset because he missed Kristy masturbating today. I was just saying that I have never seen her masturbate, even though I have spent quite a bit of time trying to catch her when she does it.  :(

Well gentlemen, you can warm up with a little clip from August  :yeahbaby:

found to more from two days later

Noldus, you are my hero! Thank you! I never realized that less than a minute of action could be so hot. Of course, I guess part of that is because it's Kristy.  ;D

The last one I watched was only 57 seconds, but I loved seeing those beautiful muscular thighs moving like that and the look on her face at the moment of ecstasy.  :yeahbaby:

Noldus, you are my hero! Thank you! I never realized that less than a minute of action could be so hot. Of course, I guess part of that is because it's Kristy.  ;D

The last one I watched was only 57 seconds, but I loved seeing those beautiful muscular thighs moving like that and the look on her face at the moment of ecstasy.  :yeahbaby:

You're welcom my friend :-)

I understand you DES from a logical point of view. But love isn't logical, it is emotional, it is abstract, scholars even don't understand it. They didn't plan to love each other, it just happened. They aren't lesbian but they love another woman. How can that ever be logical? But it exists nevertheless.

Do you believe DES that you can love more one person at the same time? I don't myself but I believe it is possible. And they don't have to be of the same sex. It may mean that they are bi in spirit. Or it may not mean it.

All I know is that the fact that they do everything they possibly can to turn each other on without actually doing anything that would entail lesbian sex is indicative of how much they love each other. Kami wants to be hetero really badly. She has a boy friend. And yet still she wants Kristy to turn her on. That shows how torn she is between her love for Kristy and wanting to have a hetero life. She often has trouble falling asleep. Maybe this is one of her conflicts she thinks about. And Kristy so loves her that she will not force the choice on Kami. So she goes along with the turn on, bate separately routine.

I tell you I see some signs that it is getting tougher on Kami to resist Kristy. I almost feel for her. What a choice to make!

I never ever thought Kami would go back to this situation by living with Kristy. I thought she had resisted Kristy and had moved on with her life. But she was still drawn to kristy and when the opportunity came she went back to her. Kristy never really had moved on, she still wanted Kami. But Kristy developed a more broad personality with school, reading and meditation and yoga. It made her stronger, not reliant on Kami.

Kami should be able to easily keep a pure platonic girl friend relationship with Kristy. She even has a bf. Yet, she can't shake the relationship with Kristy in her head. So what does she do now? With a bf relationship growing, can she keep both?

As I said I am just transfixed by this.

It is a real life soap opera!!!

I can't go by any more than what I see in the pics. And I just don't see it that way. Maybe I"m just turning into a curmudgeon. 301.gif One thing I do see though. If the BF had any smarts he'd kiss up to Kristy and get on her good side. Otherwise there will be trouble down the road. I believe a few others have expressed the same thing. Coming between those two would be a very bad idea. karate.gif

Now, for the third installment of the erotic adventures of RLC:

Far away, in a dark corner of the solar system, out by the dwarf planet Pluto, a spaceship lurked. Many friends of the Earth superfans were out on a leisure trip. Princess Nelly, Prince Bogdan, puppetter Efim and his doll sexy girl friend played and frolicked on the ship.

"Ooh, EFim, you know what I like, eat me slave! If you are good at it, I may even deepthroat your cock sword for you. Little secret, my sexy man toy, I have been practicing on Prince Bogdan's cock!"

" Would you eat me out while you are eaten by Efim, please? said Princess Nelly. An orgy ensued. The lighting was terrible as usual. Bogdan could hardly see the juicy action. Slowly he stroked his man sword.

Far away, in the Saturnian sector, the evil Queen Nora was watching on her video screen. "Kiko, my video is terrible, the lighting is terrible, the ship they are in is too big, the transmission lags. Damn those CC people! Contact that furry squirrel guy  and get him to fix this at once. I may even let him in on some of the spoils if he helps. We need to contact the vixen Diane to go seduce him. Do you think he will eat her pussy?"

" Yes, my dearest Nora, anything your evilness desires! Can I plunge into your pussy now, my meatiness?"

"Eat me first, Kiko." And so he did.

Back on Kami's spaceship, Kristy was busy cleaning Kami's mess. Wow, we need to do this in our bathtub next time, she thought. This ship has the best bathtub ever. With great lighting! Superfans 6996and the bookmeister really would love to "help us" with our duties next time. Kristy thought, I hope they cum soon, my face needs more soft cream for moisturizing. One can never  look soft enough she thought.

Ivan spoke to her luscious highness Kami. "Sweety can I please touch your luscious juicy globes of wonderment. I promise I will let Kristy touch you whenever you want!"

"OK, Ivan, you can even lick the nipples,  but no sex for you now. Wait until we get to your spaceship!"

Back in the superfan ship, Euroman was putting on the moves with his ship trying to catch Nora from behind. He was very fond of butts. Lyro spoke to Euroman, " Euroman, can you keep your mind on flying this ship. Put your cock back in its sheath!"

"I'm sorry my sweet pal Lyro, but I miss my sexy glamorousness Princess Rita. Nora's butt is just a distraction for me. My true love is Rita."

"Euro, but you can never have the Princess. She is royalty and you are just a lowly CC superfan", said Lyro.

"I will have her, Lyro. It is my destiny!" said Euroman.

Off in one of the bedrooms of the ship, BB, Lyro and Princess Leora were busy checking out the nuances of the human body. Leora's bountiful body! Pit bull Skippy kept yapping at them.

"Shut up Skippy! Do I have to throw you out the airlock?"

BB and Lyro loved watching the Princess' hand manipulations. She did the sexiest hand signs ever seen. BB thought to himself, I never knew you could stick five fingers in there! My man toy would surely fit in there he thought.

The wisest man in the Universe, Thesla the magnificent, mulled over the latest developments with his great friend 6996.

"MR (his pet name for 6996), there is much fucking eating and sucking going on right now on many spaceships. This is a disturbance in the force. How will we ever catch and thwart the evil Queen Nora if we keep on with all this debauchery?"

MR respondent to his holiest. "Thesla, I really have a video call to take right now. The sexiest funnest Kristy has to show me something important right now. I will cum after I speak."

Kristy was rubbing her most juicy pussy, stuffing in her fingers and putting her favorite dildo deep in her sexy mouth. She was crying, ooh, 6996, fuck me, stuff me with your full cock toy." 6996 jerked his man toy. Kristy plunged in her fingers. They both cummed as if on cue. "Oh, Kristy, babe, you know what I like! See you soon after we vanquish the evil Nora. Can you hold on until then?"

Kristy said, " I will try. I have bookmeister's lovely Kami here to eat my fruits until you both cum here!"

"Ok, Thesla, what was it you were saying before?" said 6996.

"Oh never mind. You people are hopeless. Alright, move over BB and share Princess Leora with me. I need a snack."

END OF THIRD INSTALLMENT

Perhaps some of you have noticed that none of the ships are getting anywhere. But they sure are having fun!

Side note- The Overlord rubbed his hands with glee (and his cock if truth be told). There are all too busy with their debauchery to catch Queen Nora. The lame, tame RLC universe would be safe for another $45  cycle!