Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Like Thes has said many times, I believe it was Thes, it's all about choices and right now they are making allot of bad choices!  As for Kristy crying, I feel sorry for her but at the same time, she allowed it to happen!!  It's just a matter of time and Kami will be in the same boat, watch and see.

57 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

kristy did not deserved to be hurt like that at all

How do you know? You have no idea what their relationship was like. And you have no idea who she was before she came on cam. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

How do you know? You have no idea what their relationship was like. And you have no idea who she was before she came on cam. 

I was going by what harly fatboy said he said she was crying so did mike69 said why get mad at me for it was posted be for this new forum came up

Damn man, relax. Who said I was mad at you? I have harleyfatboy on my ignore list since his posts are always full of shit so I have no idea what he said or the fact that you were going by what he said. I still stand by my statement tho. Nobody knows what their relationship was like in the past and nobody knows who these people were or the things they've done before they came on cam. Therefore nobody is in a position to say what these people deserve or don't deserve.

See my last post (like Noldus) disappeared in connection with the upgrade .. Kristy got home, happy and satisfied. Danced around and was perhaps a little tipsy. She took a glass of white wine and went to the bathroom to wash her hair.

Then she gets an SMS and everything changes abruptly. She sits down on the toilet and stares straight ahead. Then she begins to cry.

After a while, she goes into the kitchen to take more wine, but can not find anything in the fridge or cupboard. Going back to the bathroom, makeup and going out.

When Kami and bf come home, go Kami straight to the room to Kristy to look for her, She looks worried at the empty wine bottle and sends any messages. Speaking with bf.

Let's hope it goes well with Kristy tonight ..

• Upvote 1

I am finally on !!!!

This had to be the most frustrating experience I have gone through for a long time. You can't like any posts?

What is good about this new software?

Is there anyone on here, other than you Noldus? How about mikey, thes, DES, book?

• Upvote 1