Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

On 2016-03-11 at 2:50 AM, miscvoyeur said:

You see these girls naked literally every single day. They do the same things every single day, you're getting angry at her bf? For what? 

Because the girls was really nice and cozy with each other and he phoned at the worst time i think.

It looked that he was not expected to come over that night.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 3:49 PM, alanohio said:

I love these girls. I just wish they would give in to each other now and then :)

Playing touchy-feely on the bed...

Sharing a bath...

Sexiest & prettiest girls of RLCl. Many thanks alanohio

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Because the girls was really nice and cozy with each other and he phoned at the worst time i think.

It looked that he was not expected to come over that night.

Now, it seams as the girls are trapped in an mix of "Real" and "Faked". ... Any time when visitors are there (including her BF) we see the "Real" and any time when they get cozy we see the "Fake". ... It will be interesting to see how this apartment will go on, because someday they will disappoint both sides of the viewers. ... They can not have a "Real Life" and a "SHOW" at the same time. ... ?

But they could also not have a "Real Life" and be so restrained regarding sex as there are now. Especially this 30-60 sec masturbations shows by Kristy and the sexless visit of the BF are almost an insult to the viewer. I can not imagine how a sane human can take this show for real. Do not get me wrong, I like the girls, but ultimately, they try to get away very cheap even though they got the best apartment that RLC has offered until now and probably a good payment too. ... ?

If the visting girl was a candidate for a spot in this apartment, it could be posible that this apartment will see a replacement very fast. This could also be the best possibility for RLC to implement an improvment to this apartment. At least, I would love to see something more "Real" this time. ... ?

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

KAMILA SAYS THAT HER KITTY IS GETTING 2 HAIRY,AND IT NEEDS ATTENTION ?????

Shot16271.png

Mike, your cunning! I thought you were asleep .. Great that you got this

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Good morning dear

You aren't allowed to see this attachment