Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The camera for that bathtub is positioned very nicely, the problem is there is always water in the freaking way!!

Shot17050.png

Is it just me or have others noticed that KAMI  seems to be really checking out Kristy a lot lately .  Watching her bathe, looking at her ass, etc.  It used to be just the opposite ..Kristy was always the one checking out Kami (and she still does) !   But in many of the pics is seems like Kami is really eyeing Kristy and everything she does . These 2 have to be more than just BFF's .........LOL !

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Is it just me or have others noticed that KAMI  seems to be really checking out Kristy a lot lately .  Watching her bathe, looking at her ass, etc.  It used to be just the opposite ..Kristy was always the one checking out Kami (and she still does) !   But in many of the pics is seems like Kami is really eyeing Kristy and everything she does . These 2 have to be more than just BFF's .........LOL !

It does seem to me that Kami is around Kristi and looking at, and having her hands on, Kristy more than before.  It is also interesting that Kristi is sometimes fondling herself in the tub or on Kami's bed with her legs open right while Kami is there looking at her.

• Upvote 2

You think Skipp that eventually the girls will touch each other? I mean I don't think so. But they get closer. If Kami's bf is dumped, anything might happen! Kami was never as interested in Kristy and you know  Kristy would go for it in an instant!

• Upvote 1

I have also found that Kamila's behavior towards Kristy has changed a lot in recent days. A lot of serious long glances without saying a word. I don't know, but maybe her unsatisfactory relationship with her BF has got her feel more intimacy towards Kristy.

Kristy has not been offensive in the same way as in Barcelona. I believe that Kamila has set certain conditions to Kristy before moving together and Kristy still respects those.

• Upvote 2

Slider, they are not lesbian and not lovers, yet! But I do notice a change in Kami's atttitude towards Kristy. She wants to "play" with Kristy she says in her convo with a gf.  If bf leaves the picture, there is a possibility they could become lovers. We can see it more even than they can! They don't know it yet but I can almost see it! But, on the other hand it may never happen! I say it is getting closer to 50-50! Why does Kami need to bate even after just spending time with Kami? They weren't even intimate and she needed to bate. And Kami eyes Kristy's pussy when she was touching herself! Kristy unconsciously touches herself in front of her. She is unconscioously trying to attract Kami! And Kami doesn't not look!

Very interesting!

• Upvote 1

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

Tonight I have witnessed about the most erotic scene from Kami  ever. I know in fact for all her presence on RLC. I hope many of you were able to witness the bath she took at 3am in the morning.

If you were unable too, I am very sorry for you. She is simply not the same Kami we knew in Barcelona, but far more mature. You all that complain she doesn't do this, or she doesn't do that, can just be damned.

What I witnessed tonight was a real true voyeurs dream. I will say this to you, that if you missed it, she became very acquainted with every inch of her body. It was suffice to say, extremely erotic to watch.

Nothing was hidden from the cameras, nothing. So you guys that say she hides, she didn't hide tonight. The touching, caressing, playful stroking of herself to near climax.

Then after went to the bathroom out of view, to finish what she started in the bath for a reason, and honestly I don't blame her for that, you rude a@@holes, for the way talked about her, and how she climaxes. You will probably never see it again. 

Kami that was absolutely incredible my love, I know you enjoyed doing the show for us, We enjoyed as much as you did. BTW gentlemen, if you haven't figured out yet, that performance was for us, not anyone else, just for us.

Sleep well Kami, Thanks for making a voyeurs dream come true !!!!

16.gif18.gif23.gif

• Upvote 5

I also watched almost the whole of what Thestarrider just posted.  Right after her friends left, Kami spent quite a while cleaning the tub, and then ran the water to fill it.  She went into the restroom, then returned to the bath.  If you were watching the camera near the toilet, you got a good, close frontal view after she stripped and before she got into the water.  She added some soap to the water, but there were very few bubbles, and they disappeared quickly.  The camera directed straight into the tub had a good view of her as she sat in the tub for about an hour or more.  During some of this time, her legs were spread and she was erotically stroking herself.  The water was clear, with no soap bubbles.  I don't know if it was for us or if she was just feeling horny after her friends left. (Kristy had gone to sleep earlier.)  Then Kami got out of the tub (again, some good, close views from the camera near the toilet) and went into the restroom for quite a while.  I of course don't know for sure, but I assumed that she was finishing off a bate.  She is a beautiful girl, that's for sure.  And really sexy.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, skipp said:

I also watched almost the whole of what Thestarrider just posted.  Right after her friends left, Kami spent quite a while cleaning the tub, and then ran the water to fill it.  She went into the restroom, then returned to the bath.  If you were watching the camera near the toilet, you got a good, close frontal view after she stripped and before she got into the water.  She added some soap to the water, but there were very few bubbles, and they disappeared quickly.  The camera directed straight into the tub had a good view of her as she sat in the tub for about an hour or more.  During some of this time, her legs were spread and she was erotically stroking herself.  The water was clear, with no soap bubbles.  I don't know if it was for us or if she was just feeling horny after her friends left. (Kristy had gone to sleep earlier.)  Then Kami got out of the tub (again, some good, close views from the camera near the toilet) and went into the restroom for quite a while.  I of course don't know for sure, but I assumed that she was finishing off a bate.  She is a beautiful girl, that's for sure.  And really sexy.

Skip she knows exactly where the cameras are and what can be seen from them. Just like in Barcelona she knew that lying in the tube she was hidden from the cameras view.

• Upvote 2