Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

No reason for a private message 1010 here is the translation:

Kristy,
I do not know if you're reading this forum, even interested in the fact that, as they say.
I listened to you and Camila yesterday morning to practice English for English class. I believe that you should have an exam in the near future, you are doing very well, English is a tough language to learn to speak.
It is said through out the world, known as uversial language.
I hope that you will continue to practice and continue to improve their skills,
You will always be able to communicate anywhere in the world.
Just wanted to let you know that we are proud of for trying to learn our language.

Good luck in your exam, you already have an A from me.
Look forward to hearing you speak in English again soon.

Rider

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kitek said:

She committed herself to him and really hopes it works out, they have ups and downs as most couples, it all depends how he plays the cards to have or not future together. You can think whatever you like but you can't read what's in their heads, especially being on camera for everyone to see.

But I thought Kami told Kristy that they are from different  "classes " .  ............and the parents would never approve of him ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I was not meaning to post blank in the Pictures section but don't know what im doing wrong to not get a picture to show

sulzer, was this in response to my question about not being able to see pictures? If so, thank you. But, I see a lot more posts from other people too without pics and don't know if I need to do something to change that.