Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

3 hours ago, mr1010 said:

You think Skipp that eventually the girls will touch each other? I mean I don't think so. But they get closer. If Kami's bf is dumped, anything might happen! Kami was never as interested in Kristy and you know  Kristy would go for it in an instant!

Here's my guess:  Kami and Kristy have had, or will have, sexual contact even more than what we have seen so far.  But--again it's only my guess--the odds are less than 50-50 that in front of RLC cameras they will do much more that we already see.  It's possible that they are both bi-sexual.  Some of the results may depend on what happens between Kami and her bf.

• Upvote 1

All those great picture posts by Mike of Kami in the bathtub stroking herself and spreading her legs . . . ? . . . What do you suppose she was looking at on her iPhone????  Maybe at the RLC webcam view itself???

11 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Slider, they are not lesbian and not lovers, yet! But I do notice a change in Kami's atttitude towards Kristy. She wants to "play" with Kristy she says in her convo with a gf.  If bf leaves the picture, there is a possibility they could become lovers. We can see it more even than they can! They don't know it yet but I can almost see it! But, on the other hand it may never happen! I say it is getting closer to 50-50! Why does Kami need to bate even after just spending time with Kami? They weren't even intimate and she needed to bate. And Kami eyes Kristy's pussy when she was touching herself! Kristy unconsciously touches herself in front of her. She is unconscioously trying to attract Kami! And Kami doesn't not look!

Very interesting!

Very interesting indeed !  I  think the only question here is : who will make the 1st move ?  Kristy touches herself in the bath looking straight at Kami , who does not turn away - but later she will bate in the tub looking at her phone and probably pictures from CC . The sly smile on Kristy's face as she touches herself in full view of Kami is definitely an invitation to Kami, saying  "  this is for you, my love " ..........LOL ,  !  I still believe that Kami and her BF have not consummated their relationship with a full, penetrating  "fuck" !  Touching, maybe a little hand job ............possibly !  ( For all we know, Kami may be a virgin !  )  I think that the Kami and Kristy BFF relationship will slowly turn into an actual sexual, love affair !  They don't have to be lesbian ;  just 2 best friends in love !  

• Upvote 2

Before the end of April I suspect Kamila & Kristy will move back to the Barcelona apartment. The required 6 month gap between their Schengen visa's will be (or is already) over so they can apply again. Kristy's college course will be over, Kamila's recovery will be complete.The current residents of the Barcelona apt will have used there allowable time - don't think Aida is going to stick around more than a month. K&K have an audience that will probably go with them and as the Moscow apt has no free open cameras a new audience that didn't view them last year will be picked up. That then just leaves the 3rd bedroom in Barcelona as the wild card element - old or brand new resident. The Moscow apt can still remain as the only true premium apt as brand new residents can be brought in.     

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, WayToCool said:

Before the end of April I suspect Kamila & Kristy will move back to the Barcelona apartment. The required 6 month gap between their Schengen visa's will be (or is already) over so they can apply again. Kristy's college course will be over, Kamila's recovery will be complete.The current residents of the Barcelona apt will have used there allowable time - don't think Aida is going to stick around more than a month. K&K have an audience that will probably go with them and as the Moscow apt has no free open cameras a new audience that didn't view them last year will be picked up. That then just leaves the 3rd bedroom in Barcelona as the wild card element - old or brand new resident. The Moscow apt can still remain as the only true premium apt as brand new residents can be brought in.     

I have a strange feeling that  NORA  is going to creep back into the limelight somehow soon !

3 minutes ago, See said:

I almost thought I have learned Russian, when I noticed that I can understand part of their speeches. Frankly, it's great to hear them trying to learn English together.

It would be nice if they had a free cam they were practicing in front of!!!

• Upvote 1

It would be interesting if they would try to speak as much English as possible with each other. On the other hand we tried it with my ex-wife, and it turned into speechlessness on my part.

The majority of their their learning seems to be interaction between a waitress and a customer. Kristy presents waitress and Kamila is a customer.

• Upvote 1

Little bit discussion about men. Kamila, for example, asked: " Do you want to take dick in your mouth ...". Maybe its better that some one who fluent in English can tell more of their discussion.

See I am glad I was not the only one to watch then this morning, they spoke English to each other for hour in Kristy's bed, talked about many things including men, and what they like in a man, Kami's BF and how it is not meant to be because the families are so different, Kami's depression and that she is lazy, And how to order food in restaurants. It's was quite interesting, but then I should have known what stood out was the fact that Kristy said in a joking way about she likes rockers and d bikers, and tattoo's. Then Kami made a joke about getting a dick stuck in her face which led to the I want to suck a dick in my face.

I

• Upvote 1