Under maintenance

21 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. Please :) ... BTW, Meine Muttersprache ist Deutsch. :) ... just use google translate ...  like i need to do all the time ... ;)

You are right. ... They are no slaves and that is very important for me. But this is not a real argument to my observation, because like for example a busdriver also is no slave (even if he did his job well) he still is doing his part of a agreement. ... I am sure that this also applies for K & K with there agreement with RLC.  .... But, an offline apartment is like a bus not traveling. ... Both is posible and both is disliked by me. ;)

BTW, I also like to talk to you. ... I consider myself not as bad and do not want to spoil the fun. ... But when i spend $ 12 it need to be possible to speak my mind, briefly. ... I'm not going to argue pointless ... at least i am not intend to do so. :)

OK, Mr. Box, you are a good person to have this discussion with me. A truly closed person will not have an open discussion like we are having.

And listen pal, you are entitled to speak your mind. The other thing, I will say is that even bus drivers go on vacation sometimes. Everyone does. And others have no guests and shut down. Only Nelly or Dasha have guests that are willing to be on camera. just put it into perspective.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, botika216 said:

Repito, ningun comentario en contra de estos ESTAFADORES, siempre sale en su defensa, esto da que pensar, en cuanto a lo de tonto, voy a contar hasta diez para no contestarte como te mereces.FIN

Just trying to keep this in the real world mate, As Mr1010 says, you will survive. There is no scam here.

Try some deep breathing exercises. that may help you get things in proportion.

If you are being scammed, its 0.10 euro per day. If you can afford to pay 45 usd per month to watch people in their underwear on the internet that isn't going to ruin you financially.

• Upvote 1

Amen, Barry, amen. Visit my thread "Girls on vacation-why do the girls hate us so" for some real humor and some serious posts as well. the title is obviously tongue in cheek.

I am sure you will like it there.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Amen, Barry, amen. Visit my thread "Girls on vacation-why do the girls hate us so" for some real humor and some serious posts as well. the title is obviously tongue in cheek.

that's the best read I have had on here in ages!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Oh. ... I just understood that the girls are actually on vacation. ... I thought the apartment is offline due to a long time visit of the parents and that the girls are still there with them. .... If the girls are away, there is no need for cameras at all. 

Maybe there are back in time and do not extend like e.g. S&H with there mega vecation.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Oh. ... I just understood that the girls are actually on vacation. ... I thought the apartment is offline due to a long time visit of the parents and that the girls are still there with them. .... If the girls are away, there is no need for cameras at all. 

Maybe there are back in time and do not extend like e.g. S&H with there mega vecation.

Now you've got it guy.

20 hours ago, alanohio said:

I think where people get hung up is this...

Any apartment where there are cameras AND the tenants KNOW they are there CANNOT be real life no matter how you cut it. Sure, they go about what they do normally; eat; drink; watch tv; party; even have sex - but they DO KNOW they are being watched. If I were to agree to be a tenant, I would not expect my parents to visit and subject them to the same rules.

Now, knowing that this is not really "real life" based on what I said above, we can move into what it really is...

It is people agreeing to be filmed 24/7 going about their normal activities - but it does have exceptions. Let me explain.

Let's assume me and my girlfriend like to get really kinky and reverse roles now and then with sex. We are contracted by RLC, we get free rent, we get food money, and maybe we get a bonus if our audience numbers increase... So we have sex in the bedroom, sometimes in the kitchen, and we try really hard to make it interesting.

However, there might be times we feel "kinky", and we don't want the viewers to see us that way, so we go out to dinner, rent a room, and do our kinky stuff there.

Are you starting to see the point? First, it is not scripted. It doesn't have to be. What we would perform in front of the camera is usually plenty for the audience to be happy with. Second, it's not real life because we are aware of the cameras and don't want to share our "kinky" side. Third, we have families, and this whole experience could easily backfire on us and effect friendships and family relationships.

What we are watching are people willing to get naked in front of thousands to get free rent, food money, and maybe a bonus now and then.

But don't think for a minute you are seeing their ENTIRE life.

Alan, I really think that you are one of the best posters here.

I don't have much to add to your post.

The only additional point I would make is this. The only way you truly get full real life is if you had hidden cameras there and saw everything they did. First of all that would be illegal. It would be immoral, an invasion of privacy and could  subject you to major lawsuits. Otherwise, you will never get absolute full real life here.

Actually, people's real lives are pretty boring, pretty mundane, not exciting and not that sexy. We function the way we need to function to get by every day. We work, we go to school, we come home, we make dinner, we watch the boob tube and we go to sleep. And once in a while we have sex depending on how old  we are and the relationship we have. And then rinse and repeat. And every week the same. Then once a year we take a nice vacation if we can afford it. We take care of our partners, our kids, our parents. We hang with friends, chew the fat (like here), try to have some fun. We go out to dinner, have drinks, etc.

So really watching people who are exhibitionists, though not fully real, is actually more sexy, more interesting than our real lives. Why do you think we are here guys? 

So why complain that it is not fully real. It is fun, sexy and interesting. Enjoy whatever they give us! And don't forget to do your real lives too!

• Upvote 4

I  guess "Under Maintenance" sounds better than "intentionally turned off"

This reminds me of a time when my local photographic store moved 50 kilometers further away from me and left the following sign in the window.

Moved to xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx St.

To Serve You Better

Apparently, when promoting or describing your business, you can say anything as long as it promotes your interests.  Telling the truth is not mandatory or even a good idea.

Seriously, would saying "apartment closed until APR 27" have seriously affected their business?  No.  Yet they decided to lie to us anyway.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hampelo said:

This reminds me of a time when my local photographic store moved 50 kilometers further away from me and left the following sign in the window.

To Serve You Better

Apparently, when promoting or describing your business, you can say anything as long as it promotes your interests.  Telling the truth is not mandatory or even a good idea.

Seriously, would saying "apartment closed until APR 27" have seriously affected their business?  No.  Yet they decided to lie to us anyway.

I think that's being a bit harsh, because "under maintenance" has always been the label for "cameras off". "UM" doesn't always mean they are fixing something, it's a single term for anything that causes them to have to turn them off. If we simply accepted it that way there wouldn't be these endless discussion about "what's happening now"? The equation is pretty straight forward...

"Under Maintenance" means "cameras off" (details of why not given to us)

"On Vacation till ..." means, well, what it says.

All situations can be described with one, or the other, or both labels used. "Lying to us" is not part of the equation. One could make the case they aren't telling us "everything", but they are under no obligation to do so.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hampelo said:

To Serve You Better

Cmon, man. What fucking difference does  it make. Either way, the cameras are off.

You should come to my thread, Girls on Vacation-why do they hate us so. There you can bitch all you want.

3 hours ago, alanohio said:

I think that's being a bit harsh, because "under maintenance" has always been the label for "cameras off". "UM" doesn't always mean they are fixing something, it's a single term for anything that causes them to have to turn them off. If we simply accepted it that way there wouldn't be these endless discussion about "what's happening now"? The equation is pretty straight forward...

"Under Maintenance" means "cameras off" (details of why not given to us)

"On Vacation till ..." means, well, what it says.

All situations can be described with one, or the other, or both labels used. "Lying to us" is not part of the equation. One could make the case they aren't telling us "everything", but they are under no obligation to do so.

Alan, this belongs in my thread. Bitching about what they call their timeout.

You are good to try to explain it to them, but why do you bother?