Under maintenance

E-mail enviado a RLC-ESTAFADORES hace 3 minutos.

PD. Me paso por los huevos si me quieren cancelar la cuenta, yo no voy a participar mas en esta ESTAFA.

Buenos días, me gustaría saber porque este apartamento esta en mantenimiento, se por anticipado que ustedes no me van a dar una respuesta coherente ( se van a limitar a darme las gracias por mi comentario ). Es por la visita de la madre de una de las inquilinas, y es por ese motivo que este apartamento esta en mantenimiento? De ser así les recordaría, ahora que me viene en mente que la madre de Veronica visito varias veces el apartamento y nunca se puso en mantenimiento, la madre de Carina también a visitado el apartamento y no se puso en mantenimiento, ahora viene mi pregunta, estas chicas son especiales? mean colonia Dolce Gabbana, cagan Armani, sus peos huelen a pétalos de rosa, no, esto es una tomadura de pelo en toda regla, y como siempre paga el abonado.

PD: No se les cae a ustedes la cara de vergüenza de como se están burlando de los abonados.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, botika216 said:

E-mail Enviado Hace un RLC-Estafadores 3 minutes.

PD. Me Paso Por Los Huevos SI Me Quieren cancelar La Cuenta, yo no voy a Participar mas en this estafa.

Buenos días, me gustaria saber Porque Este apartamento esta en mantenimiento, sí por anticipado Que ustedes no me van a dar Una Respuesta coherente (se van a limitar un Darme las gracias por mi comentario). Es por la visita de la Madre de uña de las inquilinas, y es por ESE motivo m Que Este apartamento esta en mantenimiento? De Ser Así les recordaría, Ahora Que Me Viene en mente Que la madre de Verónica Visito Varias Veces el apartamento y Nunca de Puso en mantenimiento, la de madre Carina también un visitado el apartamento y no se Puso en mantenimiento, Ahora Viene mi PREGUNTA, Estas chicas hijo Especiales? significa Colonia Dolce Gabbana, Armani Cagan, SUS peos Huelén un Pétalos de rosa, no, Esto Es Una Tomadura de pelo en Toda regla, y como siempre paga el abonado.

PD: no se les cae una ustedes la cara de vergüenza de SE de Como estan Burlando de los ABONADOS.

Botika, eres la "ostia". Jejejee muy bueno.

1 hour ago, botika216 said:

E-mail enviado a RLC-ESTAFADORES hace 3 minutos.

PD. Me paso por los huevos si me quieren cancelar la cuenta, yo no voy a participar mas en esta ESTAFA.

Buenos días, me gustaría saber porque este apartamento esta en mantenimiento, se por anticipado que ustedes no me van a dar una respuesta coherente ( se van a limitar a darme las gracias por mi comentario ). Es por la visita de la madre de una de las inquilinas, y es por ese motivo que este apartamento esta en mantenimiento? De ser así les recordaría, ahora que me viene en mente que la madre de Veronica visito varias veces el apartamento y nunca se puso en mantenimiento, la madre de Carina también a visitado el apartamento y no se puso en mantenimiento, ahora viene mi pregunta, estas chicas son especiales? mean colonia Dolce Gabbana, cagan Armani, sus peos huelen a pétalos de rosa, no, esto es una tomadura de pelo en toda regla, y como siempre paga el abonado.

PD: No se les cae a ustedes la cara de vergüenza de como se están burlando de los abonados.

that's just silly

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is amazing to me that you people really have nothing to say about this apartment going under maintenance just because Kamila's mom and ? showed up.   What makes this apartment or these two girls any more special,  that it would cause you people to just sit there and not say anything or send an email to RLC about it?   Carina's mom has visited several times and she is at least as old as Kami's mom and her boyfriend/whatever he is, but did the apartment go under maintenance when Carina's mom showed up.........no it didn't.  So, I just want to know why you people sit back and let this kind of shit happen!!  The whole preface of this site is "REAL LIFE".....or am I missing something here?   Don't you people that say you are voyeurs want to watch Kamila's mom to see if the apple did or didn't fall far from the tree?  Don't you want to see how Kamila's mom interacts with Kristy and how she interacts with her boyfriend/step husband?  These are just simple questions of everyday life that you will never get to see, which in turn could explain why or why not Kamila is how she is.  How was Kristy actually perceived by the mom and whoever the guy is?   Did CB show up to meet the mother or didn't he?  There are so many questions that you will always have because you just set back and took it like you normally do!!  I'm telling you now that if you are going to come down on me and act like children, I will just read your post and move on!!   My point is that this is one of the biggest reasons I quit subscribing to RLC......there is no real life about this website when they keep taking apartments down for "REAL LIFE" situations.  You can agree or agree to disagree, but I just want you all to sit back and think about what I have said to see if it makes any sense to you.  If it doesn't make any sense what so ever, then I feel like I'm way off base with you people and what RLC is supposed to be about!

Anyway, I'm done.....have a good night!

I think that in real life, or "REAL LIFE" people who don't want to be on camera can say "I don't want to be on camera". I think it's part of real life

Harley, Harley, Harley...

I have to assume you don't believe in personal rights?  Kami's parents had every legal right to ask for the cameras to be turned off.

And wanting to see "if the apple fell far from the tree?"  Really Harley??

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, botika216 said:

No he visto ningun comentario tuyo en contra de estos ESTAFADORES, no seras tu uno de ellos infiltrado en este foro?

scammers?!? these apartments cost about 11 cents per day when you work it out. its hardly a "scam." calm down. get it in proportion. stop being so silly about it. why is everyone so desperate to see these old people in their pyjamas. weird.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

estafadores?!? Estos apartamentos cuestan alrededor de 11 centavos de dólar por día cuando se trabaja a cabo. su apenas una "estafa". cálmese. conseguirlo en proporción. dejar de ser tan tonto al respecto. ¿por qué está todo el mundo tan desesperado por ver a estas personas de edad en sus pijamas. extraño.

Repito, ningun comentario en contra de estos ESTAFADORES, siempre sale en su defensa, esto da que pensar, en cuanto a lo de tonto, voy a contar hasta diez para no contestarte como te mereces.FIN

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

All a bit sad, really.

The cameras are turned off for some hours, maybe some days

Is that so bad?

Barry, you are right. We will survive. There are still 13 other apartments. And maybe people will get back to real life a bit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Barry, you are right. We will survive. There are still 13 other apartments. And maybe people will get back to real life a bit.

6 hours ago, alanohio said:

Harley, Harley, Harley...

I have to assume you don't believe in personal rights?  Kami's parents had every legal right to ask for the cameras to be turned off.

And wanting to see "if the apple fell far from the tree?"  Really Harley??

Yesterday, I read the story about the sex with kami and her bf. Due to this, I spend $12 to this page (i still have no issue with that). ...:) ... I also considered to rejoin RLC. .... I did not. ... Very good. :biggrin: ... Because this would leave me kind of upset. Wow. 2 weeks vecation. ... Did they not just had holidays? ... Very strange. :dodgy:

BTW, my opinion to the vacation: Visitors are "Real Life" and "Real Life" is what the customer are paying for. ... I thought that is clear and nice talking, like "There are still 13 other apartments" or "Kami's parents had every legal right to ask for the cameras to be turned off." seams to be a bit ridiculous. First, A lot of people are just interressed in a very small part of the apartments (me for example). Secondly, Someone who do not want to be seen on camera do not need to be in the apartment at all. ... Madness, I think, I will never understand this apartment and the reson for RLC to start this at all.

BTW, secondly, there is a pattern: Each time kami leave for vecation she is giving some kind of event to create something like a cliffhanger. ... Even if the events are nice, why she avoid all this in the normal time? ... It is all a big show. ... Sorry, but that is what i think. ... Too bad.

• Upvote 2