Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why don't we stick to what is happening in the apartment and quit attacking each others posts. I am not in the mood for much of this BS flamebaiting !!!

Because I'm sick of being attacked on here, so I've started replying the same way! There is nothing I want more than to treat everyone with respect, but when the personal attacks are hailing down at you, reasoning do not work, and reporting has not made any difference for 3 years, this is my last resort. Being an asshole back. Blame yourself, as you are the ones responsible.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moos54 i respect your right as a mod to remove comments from a thread that you deem to not be appropriate for that thread, but I detest your editing comments to present an untrue picture of a conversation, and you know exactly what mean. But maybe that's the way Scandinavians behave because of their uncivilized, deceitful Viking heritage.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:27 PM, ed2 said:

Because I'm sick of being attacked on here, so I've started replying the same way! There is nothing I want more than to treat everyone with respect, but when the personal attacks are hailing down at you, reasoning do not work, and reporting has not made any difference for 3 years, this is my last resort. Being an asshole back. Blame yourself, as you are the ones responsible.

Poor little innocent ED2. And what were some of the things you said about me and America today ED2?.  Poor little cry baby Viking.

One thing you said ED2 is that the only country that has made progress with ISIS in Syria is Russia because the USA has no allies there. Sorry ED2, but it was the U.S. in cooperation with Kurdish allies that wiped the ISIS Caliphate in Syria and Iraq off the map. Russia's ally in Syria is Assad, a brutal dictator who kills his own people. So, ED2 are you a liar or just stupid? 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can tell you why. It's becuase when peopoe feel slighted by other members, they don't want to blind themselves to further ridicule by that member in question. Why would a person want to walk around like an idiot, blind to what their haters are saying and the means to which they may try to turn others agains them too?

Best answer I've heard to a pretty stupid question by a Mod! 👍

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can tell you why. It's becuase when peopoe feel slighted by other members, they don't want to blind themselves to further ridicule by that member in question. Why would a person want to walk around like an idiot, blind to what their haters are saying and the means to which they may try to turn others agains them too?

Exactly correct. Especially, when you have little clicks on here that gang up on anyone who does not agree with the way they see things.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Come on---can you just stop with the insults and name calling---your sounding more like the ignorant left wing radicals we all dislike. 

When someone insults me I throw it back in kind. Apparently you didn't see all of today's conversation in B-1 where ED2 personally attacked both me and my country.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When someone insults me I throw it back in kind. Apparently you didn't see all of today's conversation in B-1 where ED2 personally attacked both me and my country.

I am an American also--and yes I read the comment about being stereo type American--but when someone makes a statement you seem to take it like it is a personal attack on you--and as an example below

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This comment is intended for  stupid,uninformed, ignorant ED2 who just recently in the B-1 thread said the the only country that has made progress against ISIS in Syria is Russia because the USA has no allies there. You damn fool, it was the U.S. with the help of our Kurdish allies in Syria that wiped the ISIS Caliphate in Syria and Iraq from the map.  Russia is an ally of the brutal dictator Assad who kills his own people. Are you really that dumb, ED2?

Ed made an statement of his opinion, maybe not well informed, but rather than intelligently and methodically countering with your opinion and statement of facts.

you spewed insults which do not enhance your position, but rather detracts from the actual facts and the point you are trying to make IMO

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

One thing you said ED2 is that the only country that has made progress with ISIS in Syria is Russia because the USA has no allies there. Sorry ED2, but it was the U.S. in cooperation with Kurdish allies that wiped the ISIS Caliphate in Syria and Iraq off the map. Russia's ally in Syria is Assad, a brutal dictator who kills his own people. So, ED2 are you a liar or just stupid? 

Russia has been talking and cooperatating with 3 different sides on the ground in Syria, Turkey, the Syrian government (Assad) and the Kurds. The territitories controled by ISIS has been conquered by the two latter. Russia has been the key actor, and lead the negotiations. Even if you were heavily in on supporting the Kurds, USA has mostly been sidelined. I'm not sure it is a good thing though.

Syria has never been a democracy, far from it, but it used to be fairly liberal dictatorship. It was freedom of religion, and women in higher education. Compared to its regional neighbours, Saudi-Arabia, Quatar, Iran.