Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I can dig that attitude and in that sense the ignore feature is beneficial, but as an expert on being ignored, I can tell you that the ignoree often gets hit with snide, off hand comments meant for those like minded people to high five each other at the expense of the ignored and is a reminder to others of the "bad" person in the room, thus the main reason why the ignoree doesn't reciprocate and ignore the person who ignored them. I know this all too well. 

But, it works the other way too. Indeed, if a person gets visibly put down and others are told to follow suit to preserve the integrity of the forums, the ignoree feels the brunt of that and it only causes them to post their own snide bombs and this my friends is how trolls are made. I know this all to well too! 

The ignore tool is not a perfect tool by any means and like any tool, it can be used to do good and bad things. 

In a nutshell @Foamy T. Squirrel that's why it doesn't work like you hope it would. 😉

Yes!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

What exactly did I do? When someone is accused my poor Ridgerunner, it might be interesting already to ask if this is the right person we are accusing

there are some who were shot for less than that and even less evidence against them, bravo you are as smart as these informers

What the hell are you talking about shooting people? Sometimes your conversation is so irrational that I have a hard time making sense of it.:huh:

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

What exactly did I do? When someone is accused my poor Ridgerunner, it might be interesting already to ask if this is the right person we are accusing

there are some who were shot for less than that and even less evidence against them, bravo you are as smart as these informers

This is how you always react. You make nasty remarks towards people and then deny that you did anything.  There are many people on CC who will verify what I just said.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This is how you always react. You make nasty remarks towards people and then deny that you did anything.  There are many people on CC who will verify what I just said.

The only thing i do was locked B1 thread but trust what you want, i know the truth, you don't 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here is exactly what you did: I made the comment, "To get back on topic,what are the fabulous Kristy and Alana doing in B-1."   Your answer to that was, "Living their life, and you?"      I answered, "Wasting my time with you."    Then you replied, "you are loosing your valuable time, I am afraid."   But when you closed down the site you deleted my comment of  "wasting my time with you."  You then moved your comment of "you are loosing your valuable time, I am afraid"  to be an answer to my comment of  "So begin the the conversation about Kristy and Alana in B-1, and I will be quiet until someone attacks me again."   That makes you a dishonest deceitful person.  Unfortunately, most of today's conversation in B-1 has been deleted, but if any other Mod has access to the deleted material please read all of the conversation and you will see that I am telling the truth.  

I am afraid again but i didn't do that 

The cleaning was made by other mod than me 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell are you talking about shooting people? Sometimes your conversation is so irrational that I have a hard time making sense of it.:huh:

if you don't understand the reference, sorry but i can't do anything for you and your lack of culture

you really are a lost cause and i think i'm wasting precious time too, tried to get things in your brain

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if you don't understand the reference, sorry but i can't do anything for you and your lack of culture

you really are a lost cause and i think i'm wasting precious time too, tried to get things in your brain

Here you go again with the obnoxious cheap shots. Which later you will most likely deny that you made. You have no thoughts worth putting into my brain.  My lack of culture? So you are another elitist asshole prick like Northguy. I wouldn't want the culture of your Viking ancestry, who existed by plundering and killing civilized people.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are an asshole.

there is only the truth that hurts, right?

I think it was your own words that you used against another member of this forum and you also confirm what I said before, when a person is lacking in arguments, he insults people

thank you for showing your real face to everyone

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

there is only the truth that hurts, right?

I think it was your own words that you used against another member of this forum and you also confirm what I said before, when a person is lacking in arguments, he insults people

thank you for showing your real face to everyone

I'm beginning to believe that your CC profile face is your real face.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm beginning to believe that your CC profile face is your real face.

Yes i am the devil 😁

the dark side of the force is in me but i'm the most charismatic of star wars bad guys by only doing one episode 😁