Any lesbian action going to happen???

9 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Just maybe there is a third option, Mr. Box. They are not lesbians, they are the closest girl friends in history and maybe just maybe, one of them might want to make love and the other definitely wants to stay hetero. And the one who wants it is willing to accept the rules placed by the other because she is a good friend!

I agree with Miscvoyeur that action may never happen. I am one who would like to see it because I think they deny their true love, but I don't expect it to happen. And if did, they probably would not show us!

I agree, although I wish I could tell them that a one time experiment doesn't commit them to anything. We all try things; like some - don't like others. Getting wrapped up into thinking "once I make that decision, I can't go back" is a fictitious limit. There are some things in life that turn out that way, but experimental sex isn't one of them.

• Upvote 1

I completely agree Alan, but I think that's as far as these girls will take it, at least in front of the cams. Both girls hide their masturbation from us, Kami more now than ever, so the chances of them hooking up in this apartment where we can see it are pretty much zero I would suggest.

I doubt they'd go to a hotel to hook up as I think that the journey there would give one of them (probably Kami) cold feet, so the only chance would be a spur of the moment thing, perhaps after a night out, although as far as I can see neither of these girls really drink alcohol

I'd love to see it don't get me wrong, and I'm not as cynical as Harley to suggest that this was all scripted, but I think last night was just a but of harmless fun, with a bit of a sexy edge, but not enough to trigger anything further

• Upvote 2